USD 125
B&B Mountain View(Templemore)
TripAdvisor
Woodville House(Templemore)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I stayed with my boyfriend for 1 night and we loved everything. I didn't stay more because I was there to work only. The owners gave us a lot of attencion and they were very friendly too. The accomodacions are nice, big room and big bathroom. The place is beautifull, a lot of green, calm and you can really relax. I will be back for sure!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank taianasv
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I stayed in the templemore bnb for 4 nights as I was working in the locality. I found the Bnb ideal.I was given a choice of fine rooms to choose from. The room was nice and warm and I had my own TV which I could watch. I recieved a fine Irish breakfast from Conor each morning which set me up for the day. Conor was always available to answer any questions or just to give me tips on the local area. The bnb itself is within walking distance of the main street, roughly 6-7 mins. I would reccomend staying here to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 28 October 2012

My sister and I stayed here for 1 night on our irleand trip for 1 night when driving from the east coast to Dublin.
We arrived in the evening and surprised Conor a bit. He gave us advice on where to go for dinner and gave us a voucher.
When he found out my sister had the same phone than he does he gave a lot of usefull tips.
The bath was spacious with a huge in the corner bath tube.
The price was good and breakfast was also nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Templemore B&B stayed here for an Athletics International. nice & quiet area to relax. very warm welcome & conner & geraldine (hosts) very pleasant & accomodating to your needs.rooms bright & comfy with tea facilities, t.v. free internet & a nice fiiling breakfast. Located very well for all ammenaties in town 20 min slow walk or 2min in car and a good base to explore Ireland from. Huw S.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank seg321818
templemorebnb, Manager at Templemore B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stayed at Templemore B&B for a week, after having booked for 4 nights—it was just so easy and comfortable, and Templemore turned out to be close enough to the things I wanted to see for me to check them all out on daytrips—yes, even Newgrange.

Conor and Geraldine were friendly and sensitive hosts, helpful and happy to chat if I felt inclined, but never intrusive if I just wanted to come home and retire to the room. They moved me to a slightly bigger and better room when I asked to stay longer, and both rooms were super-clean, warm and very comfortable. I appreciated there being a desk in the room.

Breakfasts were generous and tasty, and Conor encouraged me to put together a packed lunch to keep me going as I explored the countryside; this saved me a bundle. There was a large kitchen/laundry/lounge/dining room available for guests' use, if you didn't want to just skulk in your room. The free wifi was also extremely handy.

The B&B is set in the middle of green fields, with cows and hares, and the Devil's Bit Mountain, which was primarily what I had come to see, was right there out the window. It was blissfully quiet at night and I slept very well during my stay.

If you have business in Templemore or anywhere nearby, I'd recommend Templemore B&B. It's a great base from which to explore Tipperary.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo