“Great place to stay!”
Review of Templemore B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Templemore
Templemore B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Templemore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We stayed in Templemore B&B recently while attending a wedding in Templemore. It was a great experience. We were greeted by Geraldine, the owner who showed us to our large comfortable room, which was warm & sparkling clean. We asked for a taxi to go to the wedding but Geraldine kindly offered to drop us at the venue. It was just a short drive into Templemore. Next morning after a great night's sleep in a very comfortable bed and a lovely hot shower in this lovely quiet location, we enjoyed a delicious breakfast,-- served by owner Conor who was very friendly & helpful. We will return again & highly recommend Templemore B&B.

Room Tip: As the B&B is in a quiet location all room are quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Madeline M
There are newer reviews for Templemore B&B

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I stayed with my boyfriend for 1 night and we loved everything. I didn't stay more because I was there to work only. The owners gave us a lot of attencion and they were very friendly too. The accomodacions are nice, big room and big bathroom. The place is beautifull, a lot of green, calm and you can really relax. I will be back for sure!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank taianasv
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I stayed in the templemore bnb for 4 nights as I was working in the locality. I found the Bnb ideal.I was given a choice of fine rooms to choose from. The room was nice and warm and I had my own TV which I could watch. I recieved a fine Irish breakfast from Conor each morning which set me up for the day. Conor was always available to answer any questions or just to give me tips on the local area. The bnb itself is within walking distance of the main street, roughly 6-7 mins. I would reccomend staying here to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 28 October 2012

My sister and I stayed here for 1 night on our irleand trip for 1 night when driving from the east coast to Dublin.
We arrived in the evening and surprised Conor a bit. He gave us advice on where to go for dinner and gave us a voucher.
When he found out my sister had the same phone than he does he gave a lot of usefull tips.
The bath was spacious with a huge in the corner bath tube.
The price was good and breakfast was also nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Templemore B&B stayed here for an Athletics International. nice & quiet area to relax. very warm welcome & conner & geraldine (hosts) very pleasant & accomodating to your needs.rooms bright & comfy with tea facilities, t.v. free internet & a nice fiiling breakfast. Located very well for all ammenaties in town 20 min slow walk or 2min in car and a good base to explore Ireland from. Huw S.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank seg321818
templemorebnb, Manager at Templemore B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in the future.

Been to Templemore B&B? Share your experiences!