“An excellent place to stay!”
Review of Templemore B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Templemore
Templemore B&B
Ranked #1 of 5 Templemore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2011

This was my second stay at Geraldine and Conor's this time for ten days in May/June 2011. Their B&B was my base for my hillwalking holiday in Co. Tipperary, and I really enjoyed staying! You will find your hosts very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. My single room on 2nd floor was clean and comfy, with a small table, reading light and use of the wifi Internet. The buffet style light breakfast was plenty. There is great pub food in town only minutes away. Should I find myself again in the area I will call for sure.

Room Tip: The house is set back from the main road so there is no road noise at all. Only fields/meadows all...
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
9  Thank FilHil
There are newer reviews for Templemore B&B

Reviewed 6 October 2011

it was best experience for my life, great food, great service, politeness, and moreover. loving it... thanks B&B TEMPLEMORE....

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
9  Thank VIJAY K
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Staying with Geraldine and Conor is a very comfortable experience. I had to stop myself buying them a thank you gift, as you would for a friend or relative with whom you might stay! The room was lovely and the views ... Breakfast was great. I can't fault the accommodation. I would absolutely recommend it and have stayed there twice now. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Templemore.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
11  Thank Bridget G
Reviewed 4 September 2011

What a lovely welcoming place, warm, clean and friendly. Geraldine and Conor couldn't do enough for us. Beautiful peaceful location and lovely views. Proper home from home and I would definitely use again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
17  Thank VME493
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I stayed for two nights in this most beautiful B&B in Templemore, Co. Tipperary. The couple that own the B&B are Conor and Geraldine Maher. If I was to write for a week on this review I could not tell you how wonderful an experience I had over the two days. I was treated so well, as I was down in there part of the country for a very sad occasion. A funeral of both the parents of my very dear friend who were so tragically killed in a car accident on the previous Wednesday. Conor and Geraldine looked after me so well as I was in shock from the terrible tragedy that had happened. There B&B is situated in a beautiful part of the country. There guest house is magnificent inside, so warm and welcoming. They both kept asking me "was I all right" Was there anything more they could do for me? I never experienced hospitality like it in my life. I will definitely return to Conor and Geraldine in the near future, and I recommend that anyone reading this review will check them out if you want to stay in Templemore, Co. Tipperary. You won't find better accommodation, or nicer people. Frances Mc Ardle, Tullow, Co. Carlow, Ireland.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
17  Thank greyhound224

Been to Templemore B&B? Share your experiences!