“Great Coffee”
Review of Dawn 2 Dusk Cafe

Dawn 2 Dusk Cafe
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Helensvale
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Really great coffee, nice atmosphere, and generous friendly staff. Worth detouring to find this hidden gem.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Bronwyn M

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Drop in here on occasion when shopping at HomeWorld. Better than average cafe in a shopping centre. Service is consistently good, as is the food. Good value for money also. Recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Lucky_Pierre_Oz
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this Cafe and was accompanied by my family
I must say I found the breakfast amazing and the coffee made by a Cafe creation specialist second to none I found that this was a regular coffee maker her name RENEE. The coffee superb
I've had others at this Cafe make my coffee and it's either too hot to cold to creamy. Or not quite strong enough but the service and care taken by this little coffee make made my very stubborn. Partner request to come back. Which for me is not easy...... She is very picky.
Thanks Renee you not only gave me great coffee but gave us a reason to settle on our local morning maker.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had been here a couple of times but this time was a little different
As we ordered our coffees we were pleased to be welcomed with a gleaming smile from a lady you could barely see behind the coffee machine enquiring how we were and how our day was
As she made our orders she enquired several times if it was OK the manners and presentation we experienced was second to none
The coffee wasn't made with love but with skill efficiency and a smile rather than the usual depressive why am I here you get from most places .
I think the Batista s name was renae
I'm definitely going to go back
For the service which these days doesn't come with as much personalisation and cheer as was presented by this Batista.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Slightly burnt coffee and the staff were more interested in chatting among themselves then to pay required attention to their customers. Won't be back.

Date of visit: April 2017