All reviews infinity pool chocolate hills panglao island view of the ocean city life baclayon church mango chili lovely grounds free shuttle countryside tour visit bohol spa resort driver philippines tours dealgrocer
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We did not know about this place when we arrived in Bohol. We booked an Airbnb cause we did not know so much about Bohol. So, when we were going back from the beach to our Airbnb near the Chocolate Hills, it rained so hard and my boyfriend can't drive the scooter anymore. It was already night time, our phones had low batteries and we were so tired. We tried looking for a place to stay and we found The Peacock Garden in the google search. It was not easy to find but the time we spent driving and looking for the place is really worth it. The Peacock Garden is amazing! We were still able to dip in the infinity pool and ate late dinner at the poolside. The room has a really nice view. The staffs are very attentive. This is also a great venue for a wedding. I actually asked for their wedding package lol. We will definitely go back and stay longer.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my family at ocean view suite. It was our last night at Bohol and sadly I was very sick. I had very high fever and the hotel made its driver to go to downtown pharmacy in the middle of night to get me a medicine. General manager himself brought me a ginger honey tea to the room. My wife was very impressed with the warm hearted people. We will definitely visit this haven again when I am healthier.

Moreover, I never stay at the hotel far from the sea shore but Peacock Garden will be the only exception due to its beatiful scenery and the facilty. I have stayed at several resorts at Cebu, Bohol and Panglao but Peacock has the best infinity pool. They also provide free shuttle to Alona beach. Thank you to the all staff at the restaurant, house cleaning and the reception. Perfect place for couples, family with infant or toddler and big family.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank minsanpark
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Philippines has so many beautiful islands and one of those is the island of Bohol. We had a chance to visit Bohol last month and stayed for a couple of days in The Peacock Garden. The resort is fantastic from hotel service to the staff all are organized and maintained very well. Great venue to unwind because of the serenity of the place. This hotel should be given a 5 star rating for making their guests happy during their stay and we are one of its proof, we were so overwhelmed during our stay. A must stay hotel when in Bohol.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ColinMattsson
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

One of Bohols best kept secrets
We have visited here for dinner a few times over the last few years with friends that live in Bohol and can only say the ambiance, food and service is excellent.
Always a special place to come to

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Colin T
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We booked to stay here for four nights after reading many positive reviews.

We had no regrets. It really is a special place. It feels like a private retreat, with fantastic views, soft furnishings and lovely grounds.

Highlights

The staff. They are FANTASTIC. Always smiling, efficient, friendly, attentive but also striking that perfect balance of being available but not too available! We didn’t grab any names specifically but we could not fault a single person. Nothing was too much trouble. These staff could work in 5* London hotels and still be exceptional.

The food. It’s very very good and reasonably priced. The menu kept us interested for the four days we were here but perhaps longer we may have wanted to see other dishes - although the daily specials offered a good variety.

The countryside tour. We loved it. Despite reading other reviews, it offered everything we wanted to see and we loved the river cruise.

The spa - good value and very relaxing.

Minor suggestions for improvements (and I do mean minor)

- The fitness centre is quite tired and needs some new functioning cardio equipment.
- The bags for new arriving guests are bought via the pool. I would suggest bringing these around the back so not to disturb the tranquility.

Would we recommend? Absolutely. Would we stay again. Yes.

Thank you Peacock Garden.

Ps, to avoid disappointment there are currently no peacocks! But they are getting two this year.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple