All reviews infinity pool peanut kisses chocolate hills deal grocer alona beach highly recommend this place world class lovely grounds free shuttle rice countryside tour visit bohol spa resort driver philippines luxury
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my family at ocean view suite. It was our last night at Bohol and sadly I was very sick. I had very high fever and the hotel made its driver to go to downtown pharmacy in the middle of night to get me a medicine. General manager himself brought me a ginger honey tea to the room. My wife was very impressed with the warm hearted people. We will definitely visit this haven again when I am healthier.

Moreover, I never stay at the hotel far from the sea shore but Peacock Garden will be the only exception due to its beatiful scenery and the facilty. I have stayed at several resorts at Cebu, Bohol and Panglao but Peacock has the best infinity pool. They also provide free shuttle to Alona beach. Thank you to the all staff at the restaurant, house cleaning and the reception. Perfect place for couples, family with infant or toddler and big family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank minsanpark
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Philippines has so many beautiful islands and one of those is the island of Bohol. We had a chance to visit Bohol last month and stayed for a couple of days in The Peacock Garden. The resort is fantastic from hotel service to the staff all are organized and maintained very well. Great venue to unwind because of the serenity of the place. This hotel should be given a 5 star rating for making their guests happy during their stay and we are one of its proof, we were so overwhelmed during our stay. A must stay hotel when in Bohol.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ColinMattsson
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

One of Bohols best kept secrets
We have visited here for dinner a few times over the last few years with friends that live in Bohol and can only say the ambiance, food and service is excellent.
Always a special place to come to

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Colin T
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We booked to stay here for four nights after reading many positive reviews.

We had no regrets. It really is a special place. It feels like a private retreat, with fantastic views, soft furnishings and lovely grounds.

Highlights

The staff. They are FANTASTIC. Always smiling, efficient, friendly, attentive but also striking that perfect balance of being available but not too available! We didn’t grab any names specifically but we could not fault a single person. Nothing was too much trouble. These staff could work in 5* London hotels and still be exceptional.

The food. It’s very very good and reasonably priced. The menu kept us interested for the four days we were here but perhaps longer we may have wanted to see other dishes - although the daily specials offered a good variety.

The countryside tour. We loved it. Despite reading other reviews, it offered everything we wanted to see and we loved the river cruise.

The spa - good value and very relaxing.

Minor suggestions for improvements (and I do mean minor)

- The fitness centre is quite tired and needs some new functioning cardio equipment.
- The bags for new arriving guests are bought via the pool. I would suggest bringing these around the back so not to disturb the tranquility.

Would we recommend? Absolutely. Would we stay again. Yes.

Thank you Peacock Garden.

Ps, to avoid disappointment there are currently no peacocks! But they are getting two this year.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We just had a pleasant and hassle-free stay with the hotel. The decoration is very unique with a truly boutique ambience. It is not what you could find in the typical modern chain-hotels, and I believe it represents the highest standard you could find on Bohol islands.

The staff really took good care of us, gave detailed answers to all the questions, helped planned our trip and were super polite and nice. This has made the whole Bohol experience very pleasing and hassle-free. The tour price might be higher than what the external vendors quoted but it worth every penny!

Also the hotel provides free shuttle to/from the ferry pier and we found it very useful.

One point to note for visitors is to bring enof cash for activities/ transporting during the tours booked w the hotel. Coz sometimes the service provider requests you to pay cash directly to them instead of billing to your room.

Overall very good experience and we are grateful for the hotel staff who took really good care of us!

Date of stay: January 2018