“we got so sick.”
Review of Moe Cherry

Moe Cherry
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Mrauk U
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I have never been so sick as we both were after eating here. I don't want to go into details, but it was the food that did it. It has a nice location, but the staff aren't friendly and they must not take care of their food.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

The dish was ok, menu without price, every European guests got free fruit after dinner, but we didn't. We wait for long time and my wife asked if we have to pay for the fruit? They answer evasive and then send a "small size" fruit to us~

Well, maybe they think only white people evaluate on TripAdvisor, so they have to be good to them? I think it's just stupid!

只有白人有飯後水果,我們詢問是否需要付錢才有?服務人員閃爍其詞,隨後附上「小份量」的水果給我們。也許他們覺得只有白人會上TripAdvisor吧,所以必須對他們好一點,我覺得這樣很蠢。

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This place was always busy with locals and tourists. Excellent choice of food and great place to sit outside and watch the world go by. Food was excellent. My only suggestion is for them to hire a couple of extra servers as surely with wages as low as they are here it wouldn't break the bank. Service was slow when the restaurant was busy.

1  Thank Sean B
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

In menu there is no prices. I took chicken salad and it cost me 5000. The taste was OK but you can find same food in the village for 1500.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Ate here a few times, always plentiful and good quality food and lived up to its billing of being a backpackers favourite, it was.