“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property
Teach Eimear Beach at Carrickfinn
Kitchen - sunset
Kitchen1
Kitchen2
Kitchen - day view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
linzi8414
“Mrs”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Just back from our break away here.. The house is so spacious . There was 7 of us and each of us had out own bathroom.. would definatly reccomend anyone looking a quiet relaxing time away in donegal.

5 Aug 2018
Thanks Lindsey
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Teach Éimear. You got cracker weather too.
We would love to welcome you, or any of your party, back again.

Remember, you don't have to wait until next summer. We offer short weekend and mid-week breaks throughout the rest of the year.
So, please do get in touch again.

Kind regards
Teach Éimear
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

13 Apr 2018
Thank you, Anne for your lovely review.
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. The Donegal weather can be challenging!
It is great to be able to shut out the rain and still have room to be comfortable. No cabin fever then!
;-)
You and yours are more than welcome back anytime. Just get in touch. If it is anyone you are recommending, let them know to mention your name when they get on touch.
Thanks again for your kind words.
Don't be a stranger.
Kind regards
Teach Éimear
Champers8...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Beautiful house”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Myself and my family hired out Teach Eimear September weekend 2017 for my wedding . My family had never been to Donegal before and staying here gave them such a sense of the traditional Irish beauty. From the open fire to the stunning views of mount errigal, it was perfect! The house was spacious , clean ,Well equipt , warm and safe. All of my family loved staying here and didn't want to leave.
The morning of my wedding I got dressed here with my family , and my brothers escorted me to the chapel. This house will forever stay close to my heart, cannot thank Francis enough for allowing us to stay here , such special memories.

23 Mar 2018
Many thanks for your kind review Charmagne.

I am so glad that we could help you and your family feel comfortable in our small way for your special day.

I agree that the location certainly helps. It is the most beautiful part of the world that I know for long or short breaks.

You and yours are welcome anytime you need only get in touch!

And if there is an anniversary gathering … :-)
nathanhen...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Spacious house. great location with Stunning Views!”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Spent a long weekend here with a group of friends, great location and easy to find. Beautiful coastline with stunning beaches. Warm friendly welcome everywhere we went. Lovely accommodation very spacious, clean and tidy with all amenities one would expect also great parking. Excellent for large groups.

Will definitely go back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Mar 2018
Many thanks Nathan.
You are more than welcome anytime.
Regards
BrianM220...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great big, spacious house in excellent location”
Reviewed 16 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I stayed here with a few friends on a cycling trip to Donegal. The house has 5 ensuite bedrooms which were all in excellent condition and with everything fully functioning. All the heating worked and the open fire was great. Provided plenty of hot water for after a long days cycling. The house itself is very modern with lots of appliances, basically everything you need and lots of space to move about in, never felt cramped. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and hope to be back sometime this summer.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Mar 2018
Thanks, Brian.
Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Yes, lots of the best cycling routes in the North West!
As a cyclist myself, I appreciate the location.

A great base for exploring the Wild Atlantic Way.

Particularly good for winter, spring and autumn cycle training.
Plenty of quiet country lanes .. and hills everywhere!

You and your crew are welcome back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing