Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews healthy food awesome hotel perfect location muay thai gyms fantastic stay training fitness unit phuket soi laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2013

From my moment of arrival I was at ease with Cocoville. Staff are so professional and friendly and always have a smile. The rooms and restaurant very clean and there are two well maintained and perfectly positioned swimming pools. I really enjoyed the privacy of this accommodation and the slightly more prestigious feel than that of the other properties. I will come back here for sure. My stay was for over three weeks and each and every day I was most happy here and actually felt like part of a big family with the staff and the other guests. The powerful showers and good air conditioning were great for after training. The manager really takes pride in his work and is very helpful and kind. Cocoville will be my first choice every time.

Room tip: Book early as I know this property can be very busy in high season.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KTM303
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I love this hotel, it is like home from home, the first time I came on my own and did not feel out of place at all, everyone in the hotel including guest are very friendly and welcoming.
The hotel caters for people traveling on their own or couples!
If you are interested in training in any of the gyms you are in the best location. You are within 2 minutes of any of the gyms but yet set far enough back of the road that you are not disturbed by noise.
My stay here was like living in paradise.
The food is excellent the staff could not be nicer.... nothing is too much trouble. I will definitely be back...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hooch100
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I first stayed at cocoville two years ago and loved it so much I chose to stay here again this time around. Cocoville is very well maintained and has two pools to choose from, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean with DVD players included. It is perfectly positioned for anyone training at tiger muay Thai, dragon muay Thai and Phuket top team as it is a short walk from these (dragon is literally on the door step). The food is good and the staff could not be more welcoming or helpful, I will stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I spent 6 weeks there whilst training at TMT. It was a fantastic experience. Filip and his team were amazing. Lovely rooms, a great couple of pools, the food was excellent and the mix of people there were the best. I cannot wait to go back there

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel E
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I have been here 3 weeks, my first time traveling alone, in Thailand and first Xmas away from home. I felt completely at home and the staff go above and beyond the call of duty everyday. I genuinely cannot say enough good things about this place.