1,076 results
All reviews nespresso machine mont blanc bang olufsen art pieces small luxury hotel aesop toiletries premier room sound system eggs benedict interesting art turn down service great boutique semi buffet bathroom amenities corner room japanese toilet loved this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Good location, 10 minutes walk to the nearest train station with lots of restaurants/ cafe/ boutiques in the area. Travelled with a 1.5 year old and there are two parks nearby for the kid to run around too. Rooms are decent sized.

Date of stay: February 2018
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Bichelin,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Éclat Taipei and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is lovely to see you had such a pleasant hotel experience with us and found our team delivering great service to your satisfaction.

Your support is the driving force behind our motivation to provide better products and services to guests.

Thank you again for your review. Our team and I look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a quick weekend away from HK and stayed here. The property is beautiful and the staff professional and very pleasant to work with. The room was very clean comfortable and a nice respite from walk the city all day. Will definitely stay here again when in Taipei.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear DfeCT,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Eclat Taipei as your accommodation during your visit to Taipei.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your support is the driving force behind our motivation to provide better products and services to all of our guests.

Many thanks for your glowing review. My team and I certainly look forward to welcome you back again in 2018.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay in this boutique hotel. The front desk people are very nice to me, especially Eason. He’s very helpful and professional.
The breakfast is delicious and the lounge is cozy.
Hotel Eclat is the top list when I stay in Taipei next time.

Date of stay: March 2018
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear 智豪葉,

It is lovely to see you had such a pleasant hotel experience with us and enjoyed the facilities and amenties offered in room. We are happy you like our breakfast arrangement as well.

We will share your compliment with our FO staff Eason and encourage the entire team to provide attentive service to all our guests.

Thank you again for your support and glowing review. Our team and I look forward to welcome you again in 2018.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Booked premier 9 room and stayed for 3 nights, it’s the final stop in Taipei. The staff Eason taught me how to use the Press Reader that other hotels don’t offer during check in. Eason is very nice and patient.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 奕彰 周,

We are delighted to see you had such a pleasant stay with us and found our team and facilities delivering great services to your satisfaction.

We will definitely share your compliment with Eason and encourage the entire team to provide attentive service to our guests.

Your continuous support is the driving force behind us. Thank you again for a glowing review. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This hotel was easily one of the most stylish and fashionable I've ever stayed in, but what really made it valuable to me was the friendly and helpful staff. I was traveling alone and had a tough time adjusting when I first arrived. From my very first night there, Sabrina the bartender made me feel at home and gave me lots of helpful tips for touring Taipei and Taiwan. She and the other staff helped me to feel like I really had a home in the heart of this city that felt very foreign to me. All of the staff spoke impeccable English and they made dealing with cab drivers and finding addresses much easier for me.

The deluxe room was also great, but one thing they don't mention on the web site is they offer a Handy Phone for you to use while you're staying there. I was staying for two weeks, and was planning to just try to use Wifi as often as possible, but I'm so glad I had the handy phone. It allowed me to navigate even when I couldn't connect to Wifi and I could even make free international calls to the United States. My mom probably appreciated that even more than I did.

For a tourist visiting Taipei for the first time, I feel I made the right choice staying at hotel Eclat. They are centrally located, so I had quick access to the metro. There is a nearby night market, and plenty of options for eating and drinking nearby. Although you don't have to venture out to find good food. The beef noodle soup and dumpling soup at the hotel were both fantastic! The next time I visit Taipei, I will definitely want to stay at Hotel Eclat again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Andrew J,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Éclat Taipei and sharing your unique experience on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to see you had such a pleasant hotel experience with us and found our team and facilities delivering great services to your satisfaction. We are also glad that you and your mom love the newly installed handy phone. They are functional and your best travel companion.

We will definitely share your compliment with Sabrina and encourage the entire team to provide excellent service to our guests.

Thank you again for your glowing review. Our team and I look forward to welcome you again in 2018.