“LONGSHAN TEMPLE TOUR”

TourMeAway - Free Walking Tour In Taipei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: TourMeAway is an organization provides the entertaining & informative free walking tours in Taipei city everyday by young & passionate local tour guides. Tours include the fundamental historical tour, relaxing chill out tour, and the mysterious temple tour. Last but not least, the pub crawl and food challenge tour allow you to enjoy the nightlife of Taipei with the cool and fun locals. TourMeAway, the fun way to travel to Taipei.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a very informative tour with Tiffany (her first salvo with TMA). We went around diiferent areas around the temple and she explained the connection of the places we visited to the religious practices. She also taught us the three ways of praying in the temple and the ways if the prayers are answered. I also tated the bitter tea along the herbal alley. Thanks Tour Me Away for this tour.

1  Thank Jonxiee
in 20 reviews
"taipei"
in 347 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

A very friendly and informative tour. We did the Old Town Taipei and the Longshan Temple Tour. We enjoyed it a lot! Would highly recommend to those who are planning to go Taipei.

1  Thank Wei S
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nicely organised. Visited 3 bars and 1 pub. We were around 30-35 people. I met different country people and enjoyed with them. I recommend this tour to everyone who wants to meet new people and make new friends.

1  Thank vinodmate
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This tour is a great way to see some parts of the city you might not think to visit. I learned a lot and met some fun new people. My favorite part was just chatting to the guides about the city and their lives here. Cyndai, Charles and Bridget, I love you and I'll miss you!

1  Thank LiamF307
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I participated in two tours (Old Town Taipei and Taipei Chill Out) and they exceeded my expectations. I cannot believe these tours are free. The guides (Andy and Han +1 I forgot sorry!) were incredibly knowledgeable about the history and were even able to answer specific questions. The tours are quite long but the anecdote behind them weave the locations together seamlessly. I would highly recommend TourMeAway to anyone visiting Taipei.

1  Thank lenaTO