2,504 results
All reviews longshan temple carrefour supermarket sky garden nan night market walking distance five star hotel mrt station breakfast buffet baby cot nice hotel minute walk xi men japanese style local eateries the hotel staff top floor
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Very good and nice descent hotel. Staff Kevin is especially friendly and helpful. Will come back stay for sure and hope others like it. I have stay here for more than three times. The staffs and rooms are good and helpful. My son like it so much and their buffets are delicious and with different variety of food served.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank YonnieS2
TPE-GR, 前廳部經理 at Taipei Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying at Taipei Garden Hotel and taking your precious time to share your experience with us. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful experience during your stay. Thank you again for your support, we appreciate your feedback and definitely look forward to welcoming you back to bring you again a wonderful experience.

Best Regards
Taipei Garden Hotel

Reviewed 3 July 2016

It took me a long time to select a hotel in Taipei and I am very happy with the Taipei Garden Hotel. The location is great and MTR stations are not far. The room was spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again. The only thing I can fault is the dining options. The main cafe's offerings are geared to Japanese (which makes sense because of lot of guests were Japanese). Being non-Japanese and gluten free, it was difficult to find something varied to eat for breakfast besides eggs and fruit. The selection of foods offered for breakfast put me off trying the lunch or dinner buffet. There were other options such as the steak house, a Japanese restaurant and a Chinese restaurant which did not appeal to me. A great find was the bar. The "snack" menu actually is quite good and I had all my dinners there.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrissyGirl00
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

No less than excellent, fantastic service, great food for breakfast buffet and very attentive and friendly staff. Room was spacious, clean and fresh.

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, it's easy accessible from taoyuan airport, you can take 1819 shuttle bus to taipei main station and from there you can ride the MRT. Or you can take a taxi, which should be around 80 TWD. The hotel is near a busy shopping area Xingmending and has lots of restaurants, night markets and other stores in the area. Definitely a place to come back to when visiting Taipei.

Too bad the hotel has no swimming pool though.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PusongPinoy
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Its my first time visit taipei and im so happy to choose taipei garden as my hotel.
Its Well maintain old hotel with:
-near MRT
-clean room
-nice staff
-big room
- 15 min to ximending area
- carefour and mcd is right across the street.
Will be back for sure!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank pleyaaaa
TPE-GR, 前廳部經理 at Taipei Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write this review regarding your recent stay at Taipei Garden Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and so glad to hear that you satisfied with hotel service and location. Your positive comment will be a big encouragement to us and make our hotel become better and better! Thank you again for your support, we appreciate your feedback and definitely look forward to welcoming you back to bring you again a wonderful experience.

Best Regards,

Assistant Director of Rooms Division
Stella Chen

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Good service and friendly staffs. Rooms are clean, spacious and well maintained. Near to
Xi Meng Ding and Carrefour and within walking distance. Good local food nearby. Keep up the good work! The honey cake from the hotel is delicious. Will definitely choose Taipei Garden hotel again!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family