StayForLong
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

We got at the hotel Wednesday (march13) and checked out March 16. My first time in this hotel. To my surprised the room is big, clean and comfortable. The bath room, a very good size too. Breakfast is include in all our stay. I would say, the rate is very good. Amanda Chen one of the staff is most helpful. Al least, everyone knows how to speak English. The lobby furniture needs improvement. Other than that, everything is good. Surely, a big come back here in my next trip.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 487daisyd
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

The room was great! Especially loved the fluffy bed and heated toilet seat. Convenient location and it is near to many eateries and coffee cafes and banks. The only thing about this hotel was that the staff was robotic! I found that they greeted us because they had to; there was no warmth to their greeting. And, their coffee house do not offer ala cartes for breakfast. But no worries, just have to walk out and food is available.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jo-AnnKYTan
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Was originally booked at the Green World Mai -Nanjing hotel but due to some renovations we were relocated here. The hotel has a convenient location for sightseeing, less than 5 minute walk to the mtr station. Staff very helpful. Room was clean and very spacious. Breakfast caters to the Asian clientele with limited Western options. Would definitely stay if in the area again.

Room tip: Get a room with a window in it.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Twisty
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Took a Business King bedroom for 4 nights. The room was relatively big with a sofa next to the bed. Loved the iPod dock.

As our transport reached the area late in the evening, the area was dark and the signage of the hotel was not lighted up hence, making this hotel a bit hard to find. But the address and the GPS were accurate. Easy to miss as the entrance was rather narrow.

The hotel has a laundry area but you'll need to pay to use. One could also purchase a pack of detergent from the receptionist area. There are common toilets in basement as well as Level 2 (laundry area).

Close by, there are food shops and drinking places. In the morning, one could eat at the hotel or venture out for some local take-aways. As this area consists of mainly office workers, the breakfast nearby catered to the working crowd.

A few steps away from the hotel, is a 7-eleven convenience store. One of the places that I visit daily. To get my favourite tomato sour plum juice. Behind, there is a french bakery with tasty and simple french baguette with butter.

The staff at the front desk was rather courteous and would greet their guests when the guest returns.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I was booked to stay in this hotel for 4 nights and left after one.

On the first night i went to get into bed and noticed some weird stains on the sheet up near the top of the bed. Then i noticed 4 or 5 long hairs near the pillow and under the sheets....I was pretty disgusted and thought i would use one of the robes that were wrapped in plastic on the bed to cover the stain for the night, but when i unwrapped the robe MORE hair came out of that. I had enough and cancelled the rest of my stay there and emailed the hotel the next morning as to why i canceled ....ZERO reply from the hotel. Really terrible service and total lack of cleaning. I suspect the bed sheets were not changed at ALL just straightened out before i arrived. The room itself was also dark and the wooden furniture very old and worn.

Date of stay: July 2018