See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Love the huge space in the family room which is facing the pool. But it can be alittle noise when there are kids in the pool.
This is not within the city and the location is only accessible with car. Its about 10-1 min walk away from food streets. Just outside the hotel driveway, there is a very Zen looking massage place facing the main road. It is very good n clean as its new. 90min costs NT999

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Our family spent 2 nights there for vacation/visiting friends. I was told that it is hard to find a hotel that has a swimming pool in Tainan. Indeed the pool was good. My kids had fun. Another nice feature is that breakfast is included in the rate. The breakfast was buffet style and it included a large variety of Chinese and western style items. The room was spacious. I was told when checking-in that the hotel upgraded our room. That might be the reason for the size. The bathroom has separate shower area and a Jacuzzi tub. I tried both and it was nice. The location of the hotel is on the outskirt of the city. Travel to the city center is somewhat inconvenient b/c I could not find any public bus to take us there. But if you ask the front desk for help taxi can be dispatched within minutes. I spent about US $ 3 for a one-way trip.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We almost gave up trying to find this hotel as the sign for it is totally in Chinese! Why have a website advertising "Les Hotel" when you don't include that name on your street sign? Other than that, the room was comfortable and clean, the restaurant quite good. This is in a very hectic part of town. We attempted to walk a few blocks from the hotel and quickly gave up -- no sidewalks, motor scooters running amok everywhere among the cars. Very scary.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Our rooms are clean, big & spacious with a view of the garden. The bathroom have a built-in tv which keeps you entertain while having your jacuzzi in the bathtub. The buffet breakfast was very good. The hotel is rather tricky to find as it is located far inside after a right turn from the main road.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Les Hotel looks grand from the outside, but my room was a bit shabby, and not as clean as I expect. Could do with an overhaul. Staff were all young and friendly.
I didn't get a chance to try the gym and swimming pools, but they looked good, and inviting.
The hotel is a bit tricky to find if you don't read Chinese. If you come from the motorway, look out for a Motel sign on the right, and follow that lane (immediately after a store, and before the petrol station). You will soon see the motel on the left, and the hotel on the right.

Date of stay: September 2015