All reviews red house ximen station plus point walking distance minute walk condoms luggage rates taiwan location bathtub cleanliness stalls
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Easy to find this hotel compare to others hotel, just type google map -nejiang hotel. The staff were very friendly,they let us check out at 1pm, normally others hotel checking out on 11a.m, great service. Provided bath tub, & Walking distance to red house,ximending mrt station & ximending street was very near. Lots of restaurant & stalls near by during night. Wont be noisy since i stay at F6-605. Suitable for family & couple trips. will definitely come back.

Room tip: quieter from fifth floor
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017

TRIPADVISOR - Neijiang Hotel

We choose this hotel based on TA reviews and the room rates which was affordable. Hotels in Taiwan are generally on average to high rates, therefore this selection was the best.

Location:
Just about 5 min walk to Ximending street and Ximen Station, Make sure to use Google street view to check walking routes to the hotel, the is not much signs to this hotel. The hotel also has no English name displayed on it, so make sure you see how the building looks like. In my opinion, this is a very good area to stay and eat. Many food stalls and restaurants around the area.

Check-In:
Easy, the staff spoke average English so there was no problem. We arrived very early, the staff were kind to offer us a room at 1pm instead of actual checking time 3pm. There was no deposit collected.
Rooms:
We stayed in the 5th floor, no noise of traffic or honking. Taiwanese are very concern about other people, Rooms are large enough to accommodate 2 person and your luggages. Beds are comfortable, but there was only 2 pillows, wish they had extra pillows. Coffee & Tea making facilities, basic vanity kit was provided. The plus point was a TUB! For the price paid we were surprised there was a TUB in the bathroom, it was nice to soak in warm water after long day walking!
In room TV contains many channel, however there was also ADULT japanese AV channel, so if you are staying with kids or family please beware. Also there is complimentary CONDOMS in the drawers. This made the hotel look or feel like a love hotel.
Cleanliness is an issue here, I saw some dirt, fingernails and hair on the carpet so probably the carpet isn't vacuumed well. But i certainly not too picky about it, we just wore our slippers all the time in the room.
Forget about the breakfast, it is just 2 drink in packs and a sandwich which you can easily buy from the 7-eleven nearby. There's few nice noodle restaurant nearby, must try! Overall i would stay again if im in a very tight budget.

1  Thank mk_steven_r
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The plus point about staying here is that it is a stones throw away from Ximending MRT. Though the room we stayed in was really small, it was adequate for our three nights stay. I was surprised that we had a bathtub considering how small the room was.

The staff will hang breakfast on your door every morning (drink + sandwich) at 7:00am.

The staff at the lobby were really pleasant and friendly. Overall, not too bad a stay here given it's location!

1  Thank kimmyyyyyy
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The biggest problem I face is the mattress we slept is kinda unclean, which I found itchiness and bites over our body(some, not a lot), I'm thinking there are bugs on the mattress which is disgusting. So we asking for changing room but staff calm us with changing mattress for us, probably changing is a big deal for them so I'm ok with changing mattress for not making troubles for staff. It's getting better on day 2. Overall, the room is ok, really convenient, just behind the HongLou. Equipments&facilities can tell the ages but good to stay.

Room tip: be careful with mattress
1  Thank OrobiL
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed here on our 4 nights stay in Taipei.

- a few blocks away from Ximen metro station
- a few minutes away from street markets and restaurants
- bedroom and bathroom were spacious and clean
- despite it's distance from the road and nearby bars, you'll get adequate sleep
- reception staff helpful
- Taipei is relatively safe everywhere even at night

I lost my phone on our 1st day (left in the cab from the airport) and though I wasn't able to retrieve it, I think the management did their best to help me find the driver which I appreciate so much. Surely recommendable!

Date of stay: April 2017