All reviews flip flops extra large room loft room medium room department store trendy hotel rice rolls shopping mall sofa bed baby cot toilet and shower breakfast buffet pedestrian area hotel is located night life young people stayed nights
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Much easier to find hotel than had anticipated. Closer walk to and from Ximen Station than the Taipei Main Station. Taxi stops very close to entrance just around the corner. Food, drinks, and shopping soon as you exit hotel elevators. Nearly a week stay there went smoothly from check-in to check-out.

Bed and linen comfortable and clean. Bath soaps/amenities supplied were good—didn’t dry out my skin/hair. Free bottles of water supplied daily in room (gets restocked in fridge). Air conditioning and television all work perfectly. Stayed on the 10th floor.

Self-help free laundry machine—dryer takes more than one cycle to fully dry anything (can’t set the heat higher (saving electricity, maybe) but I must stress that it’s FREE and convenient.

Was recommended by a friend who had stayed here previously. Will definitely be patroning this hotel again on my next visit to Taipei.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Patricia Y, Hotel Manager at amba Taipei Ximending, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear amba friend,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay with us. It is our pleasure to see that you have enjoyed your trip and that our service was up to your expectations.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Well amba is nice and clean, with relaxing ambience but not with the front desk reception, they dont know how to smile.over all rating for hotel is good, im surely will come back to this hotel. Just improve for re-check in guests not to ask all the same requirements that you have ask it before. Maybe you have same files of our passport copies 3 days ago.we just check out for 3 days coz we go to sun moon lake and alisan for 3 days when we come back to amba hotel after 3 days, you ask all over again the requirements. We even left some of our baggages at your stock room. Anyway its fine with us.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert T

Dear amber friend,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by all over again the check in requirements.
We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that the Front Desk service will be improved.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stayed in an extra large room since there were the 3 of us. It was a very comfortable stay and the location of the hotel is excellent. Lots of shops and food stalls outside the hotel, Starbucks is located at the ground floor. 7-11 and Family marts are a dime a dozen, I think I counted five 7-11s.

Free wifi, good room a/c, comfortable flip flops. Just no drawers but can be overlooked since the room is big. The rooms are not carpeted which I find practical. Free washing and drying machine usage.

Had breakfast at the hotel for the entire stay, and it was good and delicious. Very thoughtful design of the dining area: There's a sink in the middle of the area where the coffee machine is located.

Will probably stay here again if I go back to Taipei.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Amba Ximenting located at a convenient area, easily access to eateries, shopping and entertainment. The room is spacious and clean. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Denfinitely my choice when come to Taipei again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I want to start with: I RECOMMEND! I RECOMMEND! I RECOMMEND!

We had a family room on the 10th floor with a balcony. And OMG! Let’s take a minute to just be amazed by the spacious and clean and stunning room! We didn’t have breakfast at the hotel, so I cannot include this in my review.

The room is pretty much the highlight!

The staff is friendly and helpful. Their English is also very good and they help you out with a map.

The location is in the heart of the shops and nightlife area. You have to walk about 700m to Ximen station.

This is a bit more luxurious than the first hotel we stayed in, but it is really completely worth it. Besides, I would recommend to include the breakfast from the hotel, because there are a lot of places that are still closed in the morning in the area. As I already said, we haven’t tried their breakfast, so I cannot give you any detail on this matter.

Conclusion: hotel room was a dream! Location is great! And staff very competent. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear amba friend,

Thank you for choosing amba TAIPEI XIMENDING and spare time to highlight your recent amba experience with us.

Your positive feedback and observations regarding our location and service is highly appreciated. Most importantly, we are extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed staying with us.

Thank you once again for your warm support towards amba!! We shall all be looking forward to seeing you soon whenever your next trip brings you back to Taipei!