“Affordable Prices and Fantastic Food”
Review of Three Koalas

Three Koalas
Ranked #12 of 503 Restaurants in Hualien City
Price range: AU$4 - AU$11
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Hualien, Three Koalas has been providing high quality western style fast food at a very affordable price since July 2009. Owner is a qualified chef from Australia. Pizza, pasta, hamburgers & hotdogs, soup, nachos, sandwiches and desserts. Now opening for weekend breakfasts.
Reviewed 13 August 2023 via mobile

My family loves Three Koalas for they offer bona fide pizza and spaghetti at affordable prices. It is popular with tourists and locals both. Heard the chef is an Aussie, but hasn't had a chance to meet him in person.

Date of visit: May 2023

Reviewed 11 August 2023 via mobile

Three tailles koalas is located the street from Hualien City to 仁愛眼鏡行.My long-unseen friends and I got together for a meal and chat on New Year’s Eve.I orderes creamy chicken becon noodles with gratin,but the noodles were a bit bland for my heavy taste.However,they had strong milk.and the gratin on top was enough.The price wasn’t expensive,I’m very satisfied,I even left almost half.The atmosphere is very American,the air-conditioning temperature is also comfortable,it’s clean,too.I’ll definitely choose. this place again for our next gathering.👍🏻

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

I'm a regular here and have to say that it's one of the best restaurants I've ever been to in terms of consistent standards, excellent food and great, friendly service. Also fantastic value for money, I'm sometimes amazed that some of the dishes can be profitable at those prices.
There is a varied menu. Great selection of starters, followed by salads, pizzas, pastas, bakes, burgers, sandwiches and fries (I love the fries). Well priced drinks and desserts to boot, though I'm usually way too full to manage one.
Thank you to the proprietors and the wonderful staff for always exceeding my expectations.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Great food! Got the Hawaiian grilled chicken sandwich, wedges and honey lemon drink and all of them were amazing! Highly recommended! The staff were really nice and helpful! Would definitely go again!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

Really Good Restaurant for Eat & Drink.
Sandwiches, Burger, Pizza and Pasta...

5 Stars for the Best Taiwan Burger!

Date of visit: May 2019