Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
@MandyJRoss
Bali, Indonesia

Rejuvenation After Taroko Hiking

Review of Byeyer Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 May 2019
The Byeyer Hotel in Hualien City was a lovely place to stay while exploring the Taroko area two days/ three nights.The hotel room was stylish (I loved the layout), spacious, comfortable, clean and quiet. It was a peaceful place to return to after each active day in the mountains. The staff were very nice and helped us to rent a scooter for our adventures. The buffet for breakfast was delicious and the dining area staff were very sweet. The hotel is located in a convenient part of Hualien that allowed us to explore the area by foot. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to fellow travelers.
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
戶外泳池
    AU$125
3.3 km from Byeyer Hotel
View more hotels in Hualien City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Decent hotel, pretty well located half way between the train station and the nightmarket, which given Hualien's limited public transport was why I chose the hotel.

The highlight of the room was the rainfall shower which was outstanding and the bathroom generally was far above the level which I expected. Rest of the room was decently appointed and that extra level comfort which made it worth the money.

Breakfast was ok, and the check in experience could have been improved as it was a little impersonal.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My room was spacious with a proper wardrobe, desk, fridge. The bathroom was a good size with a lovely walk in shower which provided lots of hot water. Everything was immaculately clean. The bed was very comfortable – firm but not hard. The wifi worked well.
The breakfast area is on the lower ground floor. There was an extensive buffet with a small, separate, section for unadventurous western tummies like mine. The latter had a choice of brightly coloured cereals and things to toast. I liked the croissant shaped pastries. Lots of coffee available.
It took me between 15 and 20 minutes to walk between the hotel and the train station depending on how much I was carrying and the time of day. It is straightforward but there are lots of roads to cross and most of them do not have “green men” though there are lights for the traffic. As the day goes on the local businesses spread out across the pavement (sidewalk) often blocking it completely. I arrived before check-in time but was able to leave my bags with the reception desk and I also left them for a few hours before I checked out.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We stayed in this hotel every time we went to Hualian! It not fancy, but right is the city center, room is very clean, the stuff are friendly, helpful The breakfasts is plenty, suit for Taiwanese or foreigners' appetite. Highly recommend !!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bkperal
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

[My Perspective Regards to Hotel Service impression]
Hotel entrance is alright (not stingy like some outside). There was 3, 4 little stairs at the entrance but no one helped me lifting my luggages. Even receptionist did not help carrying them to my room but held elevator button and I was left in the elevator alone. (It was annoying to see my luggages getting bumped by elevator doors when i tried moving them alone on the up level) It's a four starred hotel. It would be much nicer if you could help guests when they are carrying big lugguages alone.

[Receptionist]
They cannot speak in English well. I have found only one lady in reception who could communicate alright in English. However, the rest of them cannot even make a sentence nor hardly understand English words. I used verbal translator applicaiton and it helped me good. They are all kind with nice smile though, but need to be more upfront approaching to the guests, I would say. They are shy and quiet.

[Room]
Comfortable bed. Clean room. Housekeeping does their good job. I had two huge luggages that are almost suitable for immigrating and had no issue to place them at all. The room was spacious and strategic to use the space efficiently. I liked its layout.

Next to the room door, there was a machine with only Chinese indication so I could not understand what it was for. Would be good if there was English so that more guests can use it well.

[Breakfast]
More aimed for Asian, small range. If u rather want a westernized meal, maybe going to starbucks could be an idea for the light breakfast, is just a few minutes walk down the road.

[Hotel service]
I had taxi tour through the hotel, 3k twd for 8 hours trip. 3k was reasonable price because I literally PASSED OUT after the trip. Lol It was outrageously fun. experience. What a nature!

Fetching the guests to Hualien Station free of charge is good! You can book the date and time at reception.

As a solo female traveler, I was satisfied over the room I stayed. I will come back and stay again.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank S2simkung
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Well located at intersection of Zhongshan and Linsen. Free rental bikes for guests is a nice benefit to explore the town or even ride to the ocean side (20min). Breakfast basic and edible but I'd rather go out for one of the many nice cafes around town. Rooms are small and seem to have been updated recently. All in all a decent spot

Date of stay: November 2015