“Incredible food ”

Reserve a table
Ranked #3 of 202 Restaurants in Hengchun
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Piccolo Polpo Bistro is one of popular restaurant, located at Nanwan in Kenting, has wonderful view and food, including Italian food, red and white wine.
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

This is a pretty international looking restaurant and quite sophisticated in its presentation and decor. We were lucky to get a table as each day it was very busy.
The food here is outstanding. Seafood based but they do have some other dishes too. We absolutely loved the prosciutto wrapped scallops, cuttlefish with smoked paprika aioli and lobster with flatbread. The best dish hands down was the confit duck with a truffle and mushroom risotto. This restaurant is an absolute MUST visit. Our meal set us

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (221)

Reviewed 13 June 2019

Piccolo is amazing. Hand-crafted food featuring locally sourced fish, meat and produce, set in a stylish interior with a smart, well-trained kitchen and wait staff. Two nights in Kenting, both dinners at Piccolo! I wish I could stay another night.

My selections included salads, flatbread and Cioppino, (a fish stew) all as good as anywhere I've eaten. Friends from Taipei recommended and I'm lucky they did. I was a solo and was seated without too much trouble both nights. Likely good to call and reserve in advance.

The restaurant is along the main road in Nanwan, about 10 minutes north of Kenting.

Highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel above and had breakfast here. It was first class all the way. Food was delicious and presentation was was elegant and artistic. Service was prompt and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Some people may think it’s not making sense to have western in Asia. But Piccolo definitely worth a try. They use local ingredient to create fusion western/ Italian.

I ordered a catch of the day and it is fantastic. The view can make you spent your whole afternoon there.

Highly recommended if you go Kenting.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

Very nice spot with awesome food!
Very interesting menu. I had dinner three times and enjoyed everything!

Date of visit: August 2018