- Clean, tidy, neat.
- Good housekeeping
- Free bottled water every day
- toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries provided
- TV reception is pretty bad. Very little choices
- It is very near to the airport train terminal in Taipei (exit 3/4) or if using underpass, exit Y17 (~5min)
- Along the shophouses - look for Wellcome sign for the supermarket. Hotel entrance is right beside
- When it comes to travelling to the MRT (metro), it will require about ~10 mins walk. Nearest is Beimen (through the Y underground) or Zhogshan. Hotel is quite far from Taipei main station MRT
- Wellcome supermarket is literally just below the hotel
- Looks like lunch with huge spread. They have bread, fruits, fries, porridge and Taiwan local dishes.
- The taiwan local dishes changes everyday - bun, vege, rice, noodles, pork, fish, eggs, etc. etc.... look more like lunch buffet to me.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking