Lowest prices for your stay
USD 785
Free cancellation until 27/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 786
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
FindHotel
USD 661
Hotels.comUSD 786
PricelineUSD 707
CheapTicketsUSD 786
All reviews private hot spring hot springs shuttle bus french cuisine macaroons afternoon tea city view high tea free mini bar private room shuttle service beitou area hot spring experience metro station taipei minibar semi
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021

This is a leisure trip aimed for complete relax. And I can totally find it here in Grand View Resort Beitou. I am not fluent in Mandarin speaking but almost all the staffs here can speak fluent English and they treat you like family. I can feel warm welcoming vibes from the staffs of hotel reception to housekeeping.

I booked a standard suite this time but the room is amazingly spacious. The in-room hot spring is divine and I can just stay in the suite all day. Around evening time, they will deliver a complimentary plum-wine and snacks to all guests and this is a very warm and lovely gestures. For dinners, I enjoyed fine moments with French cuisine in C’est Bon. The restaurant is filled with aesthetically pleasing decor and plantations. Inviting environment for delectable dishes. Services is impeccable.

I also book a full body massage and body scrubs in the Li Yang Spa. I feel completely refreshed and rejuvenated after the treatment given by the experienced massuer. One tiny flaw was the gym is a bit small and lack of equipment but I understand this is a resort for relaxing but not adding more pressure mentally and physically.

This is a resort beyond 5 stars and I will definitely visit again very soon.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank kth133
Reviewed 1 April 2020 via mobile

Even though I came here for enjoying the private hot spring, I can tell this is the best getaways in Taipei! They are located on the top of the Beitou area so that can see the good view than the other place. Every staff here are friendly and welcoming. Furthermore, I really enjoyed the white sulfur springs and delicacy during the afternoon tea time. They presented the Taiwanese traditional desserts as French cuisine. It was a great and wonderful experience in grand view resort. Their service made my trip perfect.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank giugiuisme
Scenic809775, 公關經理 at Grand View Resort Beitou, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2020

Hi! giugiuisme,

Greetings from Grand View Resort Beitou!

Thank you for choosing Grand View Resort Beitou, and taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased that you had a great time in Grand View Resort, and placed a high value for us. Thank you again for your comment. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2020 via mobile

Hotel staff are polite and provide very good service. I believe this is the best hot spring in Beitou. Drinking tea at the balcony is my favorite spot. The atmosphere is calm and peaceful - perfect to get away from the rush of the city. Can't wait to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dukedaddy91

Hi! Dukedaddy91,
Greetings from Grand View Resort Beitou!
Thank you for choosing Grand View Resort Beitou, and taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased that you and your friend had a great time in Grand View Resort. It’s glad to hear that you enjoy our hot spring service and food.

Reviewed 26 March 2020

My sister made a reservation of semi-open private hot spring room for me as my bithday gift. We REALLY had a goooood time. I'm highly recommand the service of Grand View Resort. The staff prepared hand written letter and macaron for me screctly and it really surprised me.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yunakeep

Hi yunakeep,

Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed really nice private hot spring! I would like to recommend the semi open room. My friend really like the tea bag, and I prefer the handmade chocolate. All the staff are attentive and kind, and they speak very good English. If you visit Beitou, you definitely have to experience the hot spring here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank angryjettta

Hi! angryjettta,

Greetings from Grand View Resort Beitou!
Thank you for choosing Grand View Resort Beitou, and taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased that you and your friend had a great time in Grand View Resort. It’s glad to hear that you enjoy our hot spring room.