Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
All reviews ocean view bluetooth speaker walking distance buffet breakfast relaxing stay pool area is stayed here for nights air conditioning beautiful pool uluwatu area villa santi bali beaches cliffhouse sunset scooter
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

This place has the most amazing view and is so peaceful and quiet. The staff speak very well English, they are always there whenever you need anything from a cocktail to the most amazing mi goreng I’ve ever had!

Make sure you spend a little extra for an incredible ocean view room at the cliff front of the property it is worth every cent to wake up to that view! I stayed in 25 and I will only stay in the room upon return! Amazing manager Raj, made our stay feel safe and always a good morning and a goodnight from all staff. These guys work around the clock to make sure you every need is met.

Housekeeping took care of our rooms everyday as soon as we left for the day and we would always return with fresh rooms and bottled water.

The only tip I would say is for them to include 4xbottled water in all rooms as one you use to brush teeth with and three would be drunk before lunc time in the heat.

Also travel plugs in the rooms are normally provided in most of the accom I’ve ever stayed in, in Bali so maybe they could look into that too. These are only suggestions from the friends I was travelling with.

Make sure you stay here once in your life, you won’t regret it.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RatheeshRaj_GM, General Manager at De Sapphire Cliff Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear Boni22,

Greetings from de Sapphire Cliff Villa by Danapati.

Thank you for your complimentary review of our villa on TripAdvisor and rated as home for you to return into.

We're glad to know that our services delivered form our staff could meet your expectations.
Room #25 will always be your home to return into on your next visit if Bali is in your next travel list.

Thank you for your tip to other traveller in regards with number of bottle water provided and the plug which all of them could be provided extra based on request.
Since all plugs installed in each room and bathroom typically for International usage, therefore an extra multiplug will be provided based on request only.
Nevertheless, we truly appreciating your feedback to improve ourselves more.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay with us in near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

Quiet picturesque location with great friendly staff. Breakfast included was a wonderful bonus and was a fridge in the room. Located in up and coming area of Uluwatu removed from the hoards of tourists.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mara&Tim,

Greetings from de Sapphire Cliff Villa by Danapati.

Thank you for your lovely comment and it has been a pleasure to host you in our property.
We are delighted to learn that you love our location and the friendliness of our staff and I proudly say I'm blessed to have such great team with me.
And yes, fridge is provided in all room categories.

Hope your ankle recovered faster.

I do hope that we soon will have the pleasure of seeing you both be back.
Once again, thank you for sharing your experiences.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

Beautiful accommodation! We loved our stay here. The hotel grounds are beautiful, the room was great and the staff are wonderful! The location is also great. Would absolutely stay again and highly recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2020
RatheeshRaj_GM, General Manager at De Sapphire Cliff Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear Vacationer294233 ,

Greetings from de Sapphire Cliff Villa by Danapati.

Thank you for your time to post a review and for choosing us to spend your holiday.

I am pleased to hear that you loved your stay with us. Also, we are really happy that our villa grounds, room and the service from our staff made your stay with us a memorable one.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and your highly recommendation for travelers to stay with us.
We do hope that your lovely stay will bring you back to our villa in the near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

We arrived a little earlier than check in and was greeted attentively. After having to read and then sign two documents acknowledging specific rules of the resort - each of which incurred a monetary fine if breached - we were escorted and shown our accommodation Which was an ocean view villa. My immediate reaction was how run down the place looked as well as hot when we entered the villa. Our first thoughts were a cool down swim. There was no-one at the pool which upon entry was cloudy - I was definitely not able to put my head under the water. We thought about purchasing a drink but could not believe the prices - more than the five star resort we had just stayed in and the surroundings so underwhelming in comparison. After 30 minutes at the resort we decided it was not for us - so booked new accommodation in Seminyak and left the resort. Maybe we were spoilt at our previous accommodation but de sapphire was definitely not for us.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RatheeshRaj_GM, General Manager at De Sapphire Cliff Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear whitedogfarm,

Greetings from de Sapphire Cliff Villa by Danapati.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor, so we are able to continually review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet our guest's expectations at all times.

I was disappointed to read that you were not entirely satisfied with your experience here with us and made you leave straight away and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Uluwatu area is surrounding by big trees, some area still considered as wood and some monkeys were still wandering around. They are often visiting us and stealing unattended guest belonging. Therefore we give this information in letter and asking all of our guest to sign.
The main purpose of this is for our guest safety as we will not be able to claim it from the monkeys when it happen.
Trust that the only paper that you were signed in as the other letter is precaution letter about basic hygiene due to pandemic of Covid-19 which getting serious in every country.
I could confidently said, both of the letter given to you for your convenient and safety reason.

Many beaches, shops and spas are within walking distance from our villas and we can't hold our guest to not go outside and enjoy it.
And yes, we admit our pool was cloudy by the time you arrive as the night before we had heavy rain and we can't closed the pool right away to do maintenance. However, in the evening we did and it back to crystal clear again on the next morning.
I will not blame the rain, but yes the pool is really affected as it open air.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you better in the near future and look forward to welcoming you back to de Sapphire Cliff Villa.

My warmest personal regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

I looked on social media for this restaurant. Good restaurant inside the villa area. But serving guests outside the villa to having breakfast,lunch or dinner
I have enjoy the lunch. With a view of the ocean which gives coolness. Delicious food, friendly staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Edi Indrawan,

Warmest greetings from de Sapphire Cliff Villa by Danapati.

Thank you for sharing your experiences in our de'Bar-Ongs restaurant.
I agree with you that Indian Ocean is magnificent view to be enjoyed while having your meals.

From your feedback, we believed will welcoming you again in shortly with some special discount as our repeater guest.

My regards,