“Lunch on our day trip”

Ayu's Food From The Heart
Ranked #2 of 84 Restaurants in Pecatu
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We called in here after a quick look at trip advisor , knowing we were doing our day trip to Uluwatu. Small place with a nice vibe . The girl who greeted us had the most awesome, friendliest smile. Not sure if she was the owner... we ordered only to be informed that the power had gone out. No worries, we couldn’t get coffee. We ordered burgers and not long after they were in front of us. We devoured them, they were great. I had a tempe burger which was delicious. Drinks were all great too. The bill was mid range for Aussies.
I would love to eat here again but alas I’m only holidaying here. If you can go, do it. The girls smile will top it all off. Thanks Ayu’s food from the heart.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank marynik2

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The food is fresh, absolutely beautifully presented, so colourful and appealing and very tasty. They have a variety to suit most tastes too. We've been back! I can't upload a pic as I can't access my holiday folder only the camera folder. Prices are competitive too.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Best nuddles in a long time. Kids was very happy! They tried the smoothie bowl and omelette pizza. Stop if youre passning by.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered the pitaya bowl and French toast. The bowl was a very large portion which was a great value compared to other bowls in the area. The French toast was good but could have used lots more syrup and butter. We will be back!

1  Thank Izumi I
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way back from a visit to the Ulu Watu temple.
Service was fast, food was great and plentiful. Very healthy options and great prices too. Thoroughly enjoyed!