“Best vacation of my life - hands down!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mattdgold
New York City, New York
“Best vacation of my life - hands down!”
Reviewed 3 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Staying here was the best decision I have made on a trip in years. I have never stayed in a place that has brought me more satisfaction or that has been kept with a higher level of service, cleanliness, or attention to detail. Truly it was white-glove service at its best. It has all the modern amenities, including the all-important wifi throughout the house. If your experiences are anything like mine, you will be thrilled by the villa, the staff (the cook is amazing!), the view, and the full, luxurious experience.
The view is incredible. Simply breathtaking. Every room looks out on the unobstructed view. The house is designed around it. Every day, my friends and I sat on the upstairs deck off the kitchen and enjoyed breakfast while looking out the on beaches and ocean of Phuket. The cook, Aom, made us fresh juice, coffee, and a full breakfast while members of the staff cared for the house.
The house is beautiful, filled with artwork and fine touches. My bedroom, on the bottom right corner of the house, had large glass doors that opened directly to the infinity pool. My bathroom had a giant Jacuzzi bath with plenty of room for two people side by side and a waterfall in addition to the jets. One night, the staff had filled the tub and put a few rose petal in it. Even the toilet was one of those luxury Japanese ones with all the many buttons and options, none of which I understood or used.
The staff themselves were wonderful. They were incredibly friendly, helpful, and attentive. They kept the place spotless and went out of their way make this my most memorable and enjoyable vacation.
John, who manages the property, is a spectacular host. He made sure our every need was taken care of and had excellent recommendations for dining and shopping, as well as suggestions for where to go and what to see while on the island. He made it easy for us to get around the island, fixing us up with, among other things, a driver for when we went out into the Phuket nightlife (we went out almost every night) and a couple of masseuses who came to the villa (which has massage tables in the rec room). Everything we desired was either at our fingertips or a phone call away.
I was sorry to leave and I can’t wait to book again for this coming year. I give this place my highest possible recommendation and I would give it extra stars if I could.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Thai hospitality - also the view
Liked least: I loved it, no complaints. I wish I had less jet lag.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 2,700
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing