“Restaurant with Delicious dishes and great view”
Review of Diavolo

Diavolo
Ranked #33 of 143 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: View, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant is located up the cliff facing the beautiful sea and mountains of green trees. It is with such a great view that it can increase your appetite for food. Dishes in Thai or western styles are both delivered in best quality. Everything there is just so wonderful that it will be your first choice when you are around in Phuket again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We have had the most wonderful day at Paresa resort . The incredible breakfast at Diavolo was simply perfect.
A creative and extensive breakfast menu with an excellent choice for vegetarians like us. Delicious coffee, chilled sparkling wine, fresh fruits of all kinds, eggs as many ways as you can imagine, endless buffet, wonderful range of breads, the best French toast with pineapple EVER!
The staff were superb, advising us how we could spend the day by the pool which was sublime.
Cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Found this restaurant from the post top 10 best view restaurant at Phuket. Booked before we go by email and inform them it's my husband's birthday, no special good view table was arranged.
Make sure go before sunset to take good photo on the upper level, it's much more better then the view from restaurant.
Food is nice, the lobster rice is not worth that price.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

For the best views of the Andaman Sea, and the most delicious food, you gotta love this restaurant at the amazing Paresa resort. Dawid the GM is almost always present, and just takes such good care of all the guests. The staff is very professional and welcoming. It just always feels so comfortable and cozy there. Whether you choose to dine from their fine Italian menu, or from their Thai food menu, you are in for a treat to your taste buds! Their Ceviche served in a passion fruit is a truly special culinary creation, as are many other beautifully prepared and presented dishes. This place is my favorite sunset spot for cocktails and appetizers when I have special visitors because of the "wow" factor of seeing the views there for the very first time. Highly recommended unique dining experience.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

When you walk into Diavolo, the first thing you notice is the massive floor-to-ceiling wine cellar. Impressive, but not as impressive as the ocean view that strikes you as you continue your walk. Stunning! Be sure to go in time to watch the sunset. Happy hour, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., offers two drinks for the price of one, making it the perfect excuse to go and relax while watching the sun set. Great photo opportunities there, too, and the staff were very helpful in taking pictures. (By the way, in case of rain, there is both indoor and outdoor seating.)

The bar list for drinks was quite extensive, particularly the wine list. My husband ordered a dirty vodka martini, but it was "too" dirty. My cosmopolitan was very bitter / sour so I had to ask for a different one. The bartender quickly adjusted it, though, and then it was very tasty.

Appetizers: The best appetizer we ordered was the small shrimp grilled with garlic and pesto - delicious. We also ordered hummus, but it was chunky (not creamy) and came served with large walnuts, pomegranate seeds, and an orange “oil.” It was a bit strange and wasn’t that tasty.

My husband and I shared a main course: seabass with three sauces and pommes frites. The fish was excellently cooked and the three sauces provided us with choices that we could each try.

For dessert, I had the Lemon Curd, which was SO GOOD! It was perfect – beautifully presented and hands-down delicious. My husband had a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, served in an edible “waffle cup.”

Wines were quite expensive by Thai standards at 420 THB per glass. ($13 USD). But the glass of Pinot Grigio I had was very worth it, and my husband was happy with his Chianti too.

Altogether our food was 1,845 THB and the drinks were 1,900 baht (drinks were clearly the most expensive part of the dinner, and keep in mind: We had 2-for-1 due to happy hour!).

All in all, this was a nice experience. I can’t give it a 5-star rating due to the poor cocktails and the hummus. But the rest of the meal was very good.

Been to Diavolo? Share your experiences!