USD 69
USD 64
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
USD 182
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
USD 103
Agoda.com
Sunwing Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 167
  • Pool
Sunprime Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 101
  • Pool
Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 101
USD 82
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 171
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 74
The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
USD 377
USD 259
All reviewssilk restaurantbeach clubbedroom pool suiteresident managerkamala beachmain poolthe penthousethai foodmoment you arrivevilla staffthree bedroomrooftop poolpublic beachfour seasonsfull kitchenbuggy servicekids club
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in villa with 2 rooms, very spacious for a family. Hotel staffs are so nice, all are helpful and always smile to us. Not much people u can see as most of rooms have private pool, so there is more quiet &relax.....

Kamala beach is close to hotel, walking distance is around 10 mins, but u also can ask Hotel to arrange a buggy, just take 4 mins.

From Kamala to Patong just takes 20 mins, very convenient. I like staying here than Patong, Patong is too crowded. I highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kian2004
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear kian2004,

First of all we wish to thank you for choosing Andara Resort & Villas as your holiday destination and delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay to the fullest. We also would like to thank you for taking your time submitting us such fabulous review on TripAdvisor and we will certainly share your comments with our teams. We remain with best regards & hope to welcome you back in the near future and remain with best regards - Christian Acker

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed 4 nights at Andara in a 1BR villa with private pool and a beautiful view from the rooftop. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the main pool is just gorgeous. However, the ceiling in our room had a strange leak from one of the AC Units, but it was handled promptly which we appreciated.
Overall it was a very nice and relaxing time. Great for naps and noodles.
I guess my only complaint would be that it was nowhere near the beach. In fact, we were up the hill and across the main street and did not go to the beach the whole time. Also, we were there off peak time and had the entire resort to ourselves which was sort of awkward. Im assuming that if we went during regular season we would have had a different experience, but, we opted to save money.
We rented a scooter and went to the local town which was ok, lots of touristy shops and not much good food. Honestly, when I am in Thailand- I do not want a burger and fries.
Looking back I would have stayed somewhere else- on the beach, closer to the main city, and with more options for nightlife and experience.
Don't get me wrong, this villa was AMAZING-- but I am a beach person, and if there was a beach and a little more crowd, I would have given this 5 stars.

Room Tip: the villas with the rooftop infinity pool is life changing. Easily split the cost between 2 people.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie D
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Katie D,

We would like to thank you for choosing Andara Resort & Villas as your destination of holiday and thankful for submitting such great review about your recent stay at our beautiful resort. It is very correct that our resort is not located beachfront yet just a few minutes away by shuttle to a part of the public beach which we are allowed to cater to. Shuttles are available throughout the day free of charge and a very convenient way of reaching Kamala itself or the beach. We are glad to hear that sudden leak from the AC unit was handled promptly and it did not inconvenience you too much.

We remain with best regards & thank you again for submitting us your review about your recent stay. Christian Acker

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Long overdue review! Often holiday in Kamala, but first stay at Andara. Loved it!!!! Attention to detail is top-notch and all the staff very friendly and charming. The sea views from our villa the most spectacular. Cozy location right next to the beach and all the wonderful nearby shops and restaurants. Returning very soon Andara!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear SusanBee74,

We wish to thank you for choosing Andara Resort & Villas as your destination of holiday and thankful to receive such wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and remain with best regards - Christian Acker

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Ok. As I have mentioned in other posts, I am no stranger to world travel. I have been blessed to stay in some of the most amazing places, as my business and travel gives me this great opportunity. However, I have never ever stayed in a place quite as wonderful as the Andara. Seriously. It is beyond compare. The level of care and attention is truly unequaled. Upon arrival, the staff all stopped in their tracks to show me how much they wanted my stay to be perfect. Even while sitting by the pool, which by the way is phenomenal, you have at least 3 to 4 people at all times watching to see if you need anything. I mean, they give you a bottle of chilled water on ice in case you get too hot! They’re constantly handing you scented chilled towels.

There seems to be a competition amongst the staff as to who can be more attentive to every guest. But, they do this without being obnoxious or too “in your face.” In reality, they are subtle and lovely in all they do for you.

I felt like a movie star or titan of industry in my pool suite (free upgrade?!) and an amount of square footage that rivals a small home. I tried to keep myself as awake as possible to not miss anything, by constantly making espresso in the in suite espresso maker! The gym is beautiful and very up-to-date. It also smells like a wintergreen lifesaver which is very refreshing. The Restaurant is on-point with every kind of cuisine you could want. Thai, Italian, Western, whatever! The poolside bar is so much fun and the drinks are phenomenal. Once again, not overly sweet but just the right amount of subtlety and exotic.

The beds are extremely comfortable and the views are really distressingly perfect. In fact, when we travel, often we drop our bags in the room and take off to explore. Although the sights and sounds of Phuket were phenomenal, we kept looking at each other and asking when we could appropriately go back to our room to hang out.

Simply put, I cannot imagine a more perfect place to spend anything from a few days to a week. In fact, and I rarely use this term, it is truly heavenly. There’s nothing I would change. In fact, they had amenities that I didn’t even know I wanted or liked!! There is no reason to look any further. Just go here. I dare you to find someplace better.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank docsny
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear docsny,

We would like to thank you for choosing Andara Resort & Villas as your destination of holiday and thank you for submitting such wonderful review about your recent stay on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay to the fullest at our beautiful resort. We also appreciate how highly you are praising our services & facilities and I have immediately shared your review yesterday in our briefings. We hope to welcome you back very soon and remain with best regards - Christian Acker

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We returned for the third time to Andara with our 2 children and a couple of friends and their 3 children. We took a 3 bedroom villa with pool. It is truly an exceptional hotel. The staff is really friendly.
Breakfast has a great choice for any palate.
Room service has very good choice of Thai food.
The beach of the hotel is located at 5 min and the hotel shuttle are always available to bring you there, white sand, they have toys for children and fresh water bottles.
Café del Mar is next to Andara’s beach location, very good music and cocktails to finish the day.
The spa is the best we have had in Thailand.
Christian and Daniel, Villa management, welcome us upon arrival as usual and make us feel like home.

A BIG thank you to all the staff!
We will come back asap.​

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Christian A, Resident Manager at Andara Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear toño b, family & friends,

We wish to thank you for choosing our beautiful resort as your holiday destination for a third time and for taking your time submitting wonderful feedback through TripAdvisor about your recent stay in one of our generous Penthouse Suites.
We are delighted to hear that your family and friends enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you as well for the praise about our services and facilities. We will surely share your wonderful review with our teams and looking forward welcoming you back very soon for your fourth visit at Andara Resort & Villas. I remain with best regards - Christian Acker