“We had a great time.”

Cuisines: Fusion
Neighbourhood: Banqiao / Zhonghe / Yonghe District
Neighbourhood: Banqiao / Zhonghe / Yonghe District
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I was visit my friends. We had a great time. Restaurant employees very kind. Food was very delicious.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

i already booked. but i late 1 hour.
but i couldn't wait the line.
And i could feel realax with my family.
there are so quiet.
service is so good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Went twice during my staying. Have a variety kinds of food and the price is reasonable. Also easy to find a restaurant.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I am sure everyone knows or heard of kiki when u plan to go to taipei. I tried as well wid my mum and i didnt really love the food from what i expected. It was bit oily to me. But when my mum like it and she said it is amazingly tasty. If you are plan to go to taipei, you must go and order the tufu thingy.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

your restaurant service and foods taste are very nice and moved to your restaurant thankou so much~~