“A Meal to Remember!!!”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I usually don't leave reviews but I had to for this restaurant.I went to Rajpoute with my family and everyone loved the food, ambiance, and amazing service provided by the staff.
We ordered both chicken and lamb entree's and all of them had the authentic taste just like back home. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for authentic Indian/Pakistani cuisine.

3  Thank Tahreem R

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic...the variety of food, ambiance and the hospitable staff.
Would definitely return and recommend.

2  Thank ShahidaMM
Reviewed 16 August 2017

A must visit place in Ornex! We were there for the birthday party and we loved this cozy restaurant. It is an excellent place to go with family and have a real good time. The staff there is very friendly and corporative. There is a wide range of various Indian and Pakistani food, also a big choice for the vegetarians and excellent dessert serving. Awesome ambience enriched with new decoration, the space is designed in a very elegant style. It’s worth it to make a reservation in advance, as the restaurant was completely full the night we were there. Almost forgot.. the prices are very attractive too!

2  Thank MarinaFedorova
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Was amazed by the yummy taste and super star service, one should give one a try ......
I recalled my Bhabi's yummy food I often eat in London !

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Great service , you are treated like if you were at home ! Colorfoul ! Tastefull ! Very affordable menus at noon with wine and dessert included

2  Thank alexandre g