“Nice lunch”

Buda Bakery & Resto
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An open air dining room with Balinese designs. Enjoy the hillside view and cozy place
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice lunch at Buda Bakery, my carrot cake was so delicious, my cuppucino and chiken satay were so so, the club sandwich and the chiken burgen were nice. It was so hot during the lunch, the service was very good. We will come back in the future time may be for cake.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Each time food is delicious and well presented. Difficult to choose - so many great dishes. Tonite : Green Chicken Curry, Ravioli in pumpkin bisque, grilled Mahi-Mahi. Oh and always for dessert Caramel Chocolate Cheese Cake - worth a visit just for this. When in Lovina don't miss Buda Bakery.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I've eaten at buda bakery many times and the food is always great and consistent. I was lucky enough to be invited to a friends party that got the cake from Buda. It was without a doubt the best cake I've ever eaten and that comment came from lots of guests. It was some sort of triple layered chocolate cake. Delicious.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

What a fantastick place! The walk there is quite nice since you’ll see another part of Bali life than at the beach. The food is great, very nice presented and the staff is super friendly.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

A year ago I celebrate my birthday by surprise here. I was looking forward to bring my husband and friends this time. All liked the place very much. And the food was marvellous. Very good taste and beautiful organised.
We surely come back in April 2019.
Our best recommendations.