I stayed 2 nights here when visiting Legoland with my kids. I would say that this place is acceptable because of it´s low cost and basic facilities.
* Flexibility was good: We came in late, so the staff left our room key in an envelope outside reception.
* Brande itself is a nice, small and quiet country town, which was nice.
* Room was clean and OK enough, no big shortcomings. However, we stayed in the main building´s (where reception is) ground floor and air in the room was a little damp and kinda moist-cold. You could feel the moisture in the pillows and sheets and actually there was a little damp smell also. Maybe it was the ground floor, which was actually lower than ground level from the entrance. I would try other rooms in the upper floors or other buildings...
* Showers and toilets were OK, but just a little outdated, maybe. Same goes for the kitchen. No major complaints though.
* Free parking just outside the main building was nice
* Good WIFI in the room – nice!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Danhostel Brande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.