Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I stayed one night at Chez l’Antiquaire when I went through Hautrives. Very nice people, great clean rooms. Very pictueresque and I nice village. The outside garden is lovley with a great view of the town chruch. I highly recommend Chez l’Antiquaire and can also recommend a visit to the Palais Idéal.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly and helpful host, convenient location, beautiful room filled with antiques and a beautiful location (nice garden). Walking distance to everything you might want to see/do. Would recommend this accommodation to anyone staying in Hauterives. Easy to find. A nice breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our party of three arrived on motorcycles which were parked in the secure yard/garden to the rear of the premises. We occupied 2/3 rooms two of which were off the antique shop and are definitely different but well appointed and comfortable. The third room is above the furniture repair part of th business and is also excellent but may not be accessible to those with mobility issues. The beds were comfortable the showers fine and there are facilities for making hot drinks in the rooms a facility not usually found in French accomodation. I apologise for not remembering the names of our hosts but they were really nice people and nothing was too much trouble. We even had Yorkshire tea at breakfast. If you visit Hautrive to see Chavals Palace or are just passing through stay here for a good experience.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

A wonderful find. It was the first recommendation from the tourist office. I ended up staying in the antiques shop. It was a fantastic experience. The hospitality was wonderful and I would return tomorrow. When I woke there was fresh croissants left in a basket on the stairs with home made conserve and pear juice. Yes coffee available at anytime and a fantastic cave to shower and store my baggage.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Very helpful people in finding the way to go to their place. Cozy rooms and nice fresh croissants in morning. There is also a garden. Beautiful area- right across the way from the incredible tomb of Facteur Cheval and only 5 minutes walk to the famous "Palace Ideal" of Facteur Cheval. Highly recommended.

Room tip: The room on the top floor had beautiful views of the surrounding landscape
Date of stay: September 2015