USD 284
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 340/night.

USD 263
USD 236
USD 209
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Angora Motel & Camping & Restaurant(Hisaronu)(Great Value!)
USD 41
USD 54
Club Aquarium(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
USD 63
  • Pool
All reviewsil ricciosilent beachdatca peninsulabeach volleyballsea viewturkish restaurantpiece of paradiseturkeyhotel buildingsuperior roomwater skiingdalaman airportshuttle boatspa treatmentsturn down servicenext yearspecial thanks
Reviewed 14 December 2017

A great hotel for a Ramontic holiday or a quiet weekend. In the hotel there are wonderful restaurants! Italian with a good wine list and an incredible chef who will give you unforgettable delights in Italian cuisine.
Also I recommend to visit the spa salon by an unrivaled operator of ESPA, with excellent cosmetics / from the steam room there is a panoramic window to the sea / good sports gym, equipped with everything necessary.
Service exceeds all expectations!

Visit private beach and learn to ride water skiing, in the morning at dawn this is especially wonderful!

Отличный отель для рамонтического отдыха или спокойного уикенда. В эотм отеле замечательные рестораны! Итальянский с хорошей картой вин и невероятным шеф поваром который подарит вам незабываемые наслаждения блюдами итальянской кухни.
Также рекомендую посетить спа салон непревзойденным оператором ЭСПА, с великолептной косметикой/ из парной имеется панорамное окно на море/ хороший спорт зал, оборудован всем необходимым. Сервис превосходит все ожидания!!

Room Tip: Отличные номера с видом на море и бухту! рекомендую клубный этаж/ Excellent rooms overlooking the sea and the bay! recommend the club floor!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The best place to stay for 3-4 days! U can c best choice for u in every detail of this entire hotel! It’s magical!
I’m very demanding on the cleanliness of the room’ cuz I have an allergy. Room sparkles!
Four type of beach style to every taste: sand, wood, grass, and sun-beds above the water.
I’m waiting next summer to get more joy and fun there!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This is the hotel makes you feel you are a member of Royalty. Excellent view of the bay from your room, beautiful sandy beaches, tasty food and very professional staff. Great walking paths for walking around. Amazing volcanic hills around fascinates everybody.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was our second time back to the hotel and people need to be aware that if you book as the hotel is closing down, your experience won't be the same. What felt like a very long journey from door to door on arrival I was somewhat disappointed that hotel of this standard and price didn't not offer us a complimentary drink. Yes ok we arrived later on in the evening at 10.30pm but that should not matter we have made the same tireing journey as everyone else and paid the same... we had to ask and ask again...

The breakfast selection seemed very unimaginative not a big selection for this standard and felt very repetitive by the end of the week.

The restaurants were still good, Zuma is by far the best but then you get what you pay for but we paid for half board and felt that paying once was enough as we had already paid to have are evening meals for the week.. hence my disappointment that the Italian restaurant had closed down before we arrived. As We love Italian food and now that only really left 3 other restaurants to choose from. This should have been explained before we arrived or something complimentary should of been on offer.

No proper entertainment in the evening like last time Just some rubbish singers down at the bar. Wen your at a hotel like this for a week or more and your a long way from everything entertainment is so important ..

We reallly felt that the love and passion had gone whether that was because we went so close to the hotel closing im not sure. But for the distance you have to travel and the money this hotel costs it's not worth it no there are far better hotels for the money out there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Martin C
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Can’t say anymore … a piece of paradise.

-MR. Ali the front desk manager amazing person.
-SEZIN from guest relations - what a lady she took the service to the next level. Very supportive made us feel special.

Everything was great :
The hotel,
The facility
The beach
The night entertainment
The restaurants ( specially Zuma and Nusret)
The room
The view
The silent beach
The sunset garden
The sand beach
The spa
The Gym … etc… just WOW

Sometimes I poke myself just to make sure it is not a dream. The images still floating in my head. I regret not staying longer. This is absolutely a place that I will defiantly repeat again and again. Perfect location. Hidden away from the noisy and crowded areas. Beautiful white sand beaches surrounded by mountains. You can see three water colors ( clear , light blue , dark blue ) stunning views.

From the first step till the last goodbye , this place was fantastic.. exquisite.. so luxurious.. so touching… so amazing.

The idea of having different beaches is great. You can change different beaches for different experiences. Specially the silent beach.

The restaurants food is quality is very tasty. I tried Zuma and Nuseret. Also, great food quality and selections for the Buffet Breakfast.

The sunset garden to watch the sunset view with music playing around – great.

The night entertainment is very classy and amazing bands , musicians and DJ’s.

The trip from the airport takes two hours. The last 20 minutes is very rough ride.

Always take the sea view room.

SPECIAL THANKS NOTE:

1. I booked a sea view room but the room I was giving was on the lower floors and the view was blocked by large trees. But Thanks to Mr. Ali from front desk who was kind enough to show us all the available rooms and we chose the one we liked with a great view. I really thank Mr. Ali for his patience with us and support.

2. As it was our wedding anniversary me and my wife we chose an option for a special night – called : Cinema Under The Stars. ( basically you enjoy watching a movie you chose on the beach on the beach night). Movie under the stars ).
I made a mistake not knowing that I had to book one day in advance as they required time to prepare the place. Unfortunately, since it was my last day in the hotel. They informed me I had to book a day in advice because it takes time for preparations. However, I was lucky to meet the miracle employee Ms. SEZIN - she was an amazing person who took an extra step to make it happen. She made all the required preparations , she even drove us in the buggy cart herself and picked us up after we finish the movie. A great person and extraordinary service. Because of her it was unforgettable wedding anniversary night for us. THNAKS SEZIN.

SUGGESTED AREA OF IMPROVEMENT:

• Cinema Under The Stars- suggest to have more movies selections.
• The sunset view garden- suggest to cut the long trees that are blocking the sunset view.

Room Tip: Sea View Room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DMarisBay, Genel Müdür at D Maris Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Valueable Guest,
We thank you for sharing your experience of your stay at D Maris Bay and we are happy to hear you liked our hotel and the beaches.

Thank you also for your detailed remarks about the entire hotel. Please be assure that all your comments have been taken into consideration and shared with related departments and colleagues.
We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and happy to know that you are satisfied with the overall experience.

Thank you once again for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back to D Maris Bay very soon.

Yours sincerely,