Lowest prices for your stay
USD 80
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Expedia.comUSD 124
CheapTicketsUSD 124
TravelocityUSD 124
All reviews mineral water spa complex amazing place pizza nice view recommend this place big pool enjoyable stay short stay family with kids big restaurant couple of days pools tour bulgaria temple peacocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

I was in the complex for the first time on 17.04 Saturday, in general the complex itself is not bad. BUT 1. the rooms are like a grandmother's village with a squeaky floor, uncomfortable beds, poor lighting (it is very dark in the room), a cold bathroom and small towels, and when you take a bath everything becomes wet.
2. To go to the spa you need to gather courage to go out in the cold, to cross the complex and to find yourself in the crowded pool and spa area. The pool was not warm and clean enough.
3. For dinner, whatever we ordered was cold - meatballs, potatoes .. the menu is poor: 4 types of salads and only fried or grilled things, nothing interesting or authentic for the area. We were not provided with a wine list, there was only bottled wine, and we are in a wine complex.
At the breakfast, which was on the menu (you choose between 4 options), the mekis warmed up in the microwave - I saw it with my own eyes.
In conclusion, I can say that a romantic experience is not possible at all, possibly for children to watch peacocks and donkeys.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Wine and Spa Complex Starosel is istuated in Starosel village. This place is favourite for me. You can drink or buy some wine from there. Also you can eat and sleep in the hotel. I was there on 8th of August 2010.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2021

I am very disappointed!!! Last week I visited Wine and Spa Complex Starosel with very good memories from my last stay ( a year ago) I reserved a two bedroom apartment. The reservation was taken only verbally by phone, which rang me a bell, but still, having good experience from my previous stays I took the word. What we received as an “aparthotel” was far, far from what I expected. There was only one bedroom and very small space for the kids to sleep. The fireplace was not loaded and no stuff to help me to prepare it. Welcoming- terrible , Service – terrible, adequacy for handling simple situations- terrible. I am very disappointed of what this place became. A lot of potential of the place is WASTED!
I do not recommend!

Room tip: be careful
Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Tsvety1234
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

beautiful place ! i got room with jacuzzi! spectacular sight! staff can't speak english just a few words, they didn't explain anything! how the hotel works. the spa is beautiful but the water in the pool was cold because it was cold outside. slow and rude bar staff.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bicarolyneg
Reviewed 29 October 2020

Me and my friends was been in this amazing place. Very beautiful place with amazing staff. Food was very delicious and spa center was super. The staff was super polite and very helpfull. We really want it to say thank you to Dani,she was so polite and very nice, she explain to us everything and look after us. Thank you to Dontcho who was our animator, who did for us amazing wine tour.
For sure we will back again.

Date of stay: October 2020