Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
All reviews complete relaxation sunset bar delicious cocktails amazing facilities kids club moment you arrive other guests amazing hotel home away from home trans resort villa bali dana seminyak alexander comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2024

From moment we step into the resort the staff made you feel like you were home . Dana has is the most genuine and helpful guy from the day booking till finally meeting him

The villa was top notched best service and supplies everything is full updated

Whatever I asked for they delivered with no issues
It’s local to everything in Seminyak mins walk to the shops and and amazing restaurants

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2024

We had an excellent stay at the Trans resort. The facilities are great, the villas amazing and want for nothing but most of all, the staff were sensational. A huge thank you to Agung for running a super professional and friendly butler service and big thank you to Dila from the rooftop bar for being an excellent host and really great with our children. They will miss them both dearly.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2023

I fell in love with Bali a quarter of a century ago.
For the past 10 years, I have been staying at The Trans Resort Bali during my annual visits. Here is a brief explanation.
The location is in the center of Seminyak, close to everything. Once you pass the security gate, you'll instantly feel the magical atmosphere of Bali. The journey starts with an opulent lobby and an approach that is sure to leave you feeling desired. Excellent staff from General Manager to cleaners.
The hotel itself is a 5-star hotel with awards and titles. They are well worth it. You will see for yourself.
I always arrive with a room booked on the hotel's website - I win bonuses. You can get cheaper rooms on other websites, but you will have to give up a lot.
The Resort has large rooms with luxury bathrooms. The Celebrity Suite has direct access to the lagoon - a large special pool only for these 6 rooms. And so there are a children's pool with a water slide and an adult part with a volleyball net. Several times a week, they arrange organized games.

The traditional fitness and spa facilities at a very good spa at reasonable prices are excellent.
On vacation, The Restaurant and three bars - Club Lounge, The Rooftop Bar, and Lobby Bar - offered delicious food. There you can also have afternoon tea or evening canapés and cocktails. Also, from the Rooftop, it is good to watch sunsets.
There is live music on Fridays and open-air movies on Saturdays.
For an extraordinary family retreat, I highly recommend selecting The Trans Resort Bali. They have an excellent children's menu and kid's rooms available.

Finally, The Trans Resort Bali has plenty of small extras from the Pillow menu to transfers to big malls.

The property itself is not old, and regular maintenance permits it to remain in good order.

Welcome to Trans Resort Bali! At least I will try to come back to my home in Bali next year.I do not want to choose something worse because I know what is the best.

Tuomo Voutilainen, Finland

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2023

Amazing trip and most beautiful place in Bali. The most polite and welcoming people I’ve ever met will definitely be coming back here again. Thank you to the all the staff at The Trans resort we will definitely miss you guys we will be back again.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2023

Wow. Really nothing else needs to be said. The villa was breathtaking, the service exemplary, the breakfast extraordinary. One of the best kids pools I've ever seen. We will be back for sure. An absolutely unforgettable experience.

Date of stay: October 2023