4 people are viewing this hotel
USD 60
Trip.comUSD 57
ZenHotels.comUSD 69
eDreamsUSD 63
All reviews potato head pool villa swim up bar bars and restaurants beach club an oasis nightclub seminyak bali merry pinky biku clubs driver nightlife honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We stayed here on our last visit. The rooms were quite basic, but was all we needed as we did not spend alot of time there. The breakfast was nice, but the coffee was pretty terrible!( go to biku for your morning coffee!) All the staff were really lovely and the grounds of the villas were nice. I did not hear the night club as we were at the back of the villas but what we did hear was the noise from the building site directly behind our villa which started early and ended quite late! ( this is not tonys villas fault though!) The bathroom was lovely and the shower nice. As we had a late flight out, they looked after our luggage after we checked out so we could go out for the day. They had lovely cocktails and the pool was great to swim in. There is also a section for toddlers if you are planning on taking lttle ones. I actually loved the location, not too busy, and along the same road as some amazing restaurants! (especially Biku)
All up a pleasant stay besides those small things!

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Tired room with the swarm of mosguitos. The door even is not closed - you can't protect yourself in any ways. The music from the bar from Petitenget till 3 in the morning. The only good thing is nice bathroom. DO NOT BELIEVE POSITIVE COMMENTS AND HIGH MARKS. The awerall exerience was painfull and disapointing.

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed 27 November 2012

One word AMAZING!!!!!! I have travelled Asia several times and this would have to be the BEST villa I have stayed at!!!! It is a very peaceful, serene and tranquill place to stay. I would recommend this to anyone who is going to bali. We stayed in a deluxe bedroom which was beautiful, very spacious, with an outdoor bathroom which is to die for!!!! The pool is also fantastic and is where I spent alot of my time, it was just so peaceful. The one thing though that made my stay perfect here was the staff they truly are the kindest people you will meet, always putting you first, always smiling, always making sure that you don't need anything!!! I would highly recommend Sugi or Putu for a massage! Was here for 10 days an made sure I had one every day they were the best. By the end of the 10 days we had made quite good friends with all the staff and were was very very sad to leave!!!! I will definitely be staying here when I return to Bali. Thanks to everyone at Tony's Villa for an unforgettable holiday! X

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank ChannyK
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed here for 9 nights with my boyfriend and as we walked through the door to our private Villa we both looked at each other in shock as to how beautiful it was.. We couldnt believe that for the amount we paid we got such a stunning room.. The staff were so lovely and always willing to help out however they could. The position was also great just minutes walk to Potato Head(definitely eat here when your staying in Seminyak, it is a bit pricey for food or just have a drink here its worth the money!) and a short walk to Sea Circus(also a must) where we ate every morning for breakfast as the food at Tony's was very basic. Also at the end of Tony's driveway there is a little cafe called Mantra, the food was fantastic and very cheap, worth trying out!

The pool in the Villa was the perfect temp and the bed was so comfy, loved the idea of showering outside and the fact you could wake up, open the door and literally be in the pool.

I don't understand all these negative comments about Tony's Villas it was such an amazing place, yeah it could use a bit of TLC but at the end of the day for the price it is definitely somewhere I would happily stay again and will be reccomending to friends and family.

The only thing I could complain about was the cats on the roof at night fighting but after a long day in the sun shopping and drinking your head hits the pillow and your asleep (didnt even hear the noise everyone else is complaining about). and if you put the mosquito net around the bed at night and make sure there are no holes anywhere the mozzies aren't even a problem, I came home with about 3 bites.

So I definitely reccomend staying at Tony's, I know we will be back :)

Room tip: definitely pay a bit extra and get the pool villa.
Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Good points: Bed is comfy, aircon worked all week. The rest was bad.
We stayed here for 7 nights and were very disappointed. Noisy from the cats and dogs fighting and the band and construction next door. We went and bought mosquito coils and burnt them, sprayed ourselves and the rooms and plugged in the repellent to the one powerpoint that worked and didnt throw sparks. The food was awful, I asked on day 1 for herbal tea instead of normal tea for breakfast and got told I would need to pay extra. Needless to say we had a free dinner which we didn't bother to have in the restaurant as the breakfast was enough introduction. Linen needs to be replaced (it is all marked) and a good clean of all the rooms. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Dont stay there
Date of stay: October 2012