3 people are viewing this hotel
USD 56
Trip.comUSD 57
ZenHotels.comUSD 69
eDreamsUSD 63
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect the total stay price payable through our partners, including taxes and fees that are known to our partners and which are due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
All reviews potato head pool villa swim up bar bars and restaurants beach club an oasis nightclub seminyak bali merry pinky biku clubs driver nightlife honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Tired room with the swarm of mosguitos. The door even is not closed - you can't protect yourself in any ways. The music from the bar from Petitenget till 3 in the morning. The only good thing is nice bathroom. DO NOT BELIEVE POSITIVE COMMENTS AND HIGH MARKS. The awerall exerience was painfull and disapointing.

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed 27 November 2012

One word AMAZING!!!!!! I have travelled Asia several times and this would have to be the BEST villa I have stayed at!!!! It is a very peaceful, serene and tranquill place to stay. I would recommend this to anyone who is going to bali. We stayed in a deluxe bedroom which was beautiful, very spacious, with an outdoor bathroom which is to die for!!!! The pool is also fantastic and is where I spent alot of my time, it was just so peaceful. The one thing though that made my stay perfect here was the staff they truly are the kindest people you will meet, always putting you first, always smiling, always making sure that you don't need anything!!! I would highly recommend Sugi or Putu for a massage! Was here for 10 days an made sure I had one every day they were the best. By the end of the 10 days we had made quite good friends with all the staff and were was very very sad to leave!!!! I will definitely be staying here when I return to Bali. Thanks to everyone at Tony's Villa for an unforgettable holiday! X

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank ChannyK
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed here for 9 nights with my boyfriend and as we walked through the door to our private Villa we both looked at each other in shock as to how beautiful it was.. We couldnt believe that for the amount we paid we got such a stunning room.. The staff were so lovely and always willing to help out however they could. The position was also great just minutes walk to Potato Head(definitely eat here when your staying in Seminyak, it is a bit pricey for food or just have a drink here its worth the money!) and a short walk to Sea Circus(also a must) where we ate every morning for breakfast as the food at Tony's was very basic. Also at the end of Tony's driveway there is a little cafe called Mantra, the food was fantastic and very cheap, worth trying out!

The pool in the Villa was the perfect temp and the bed was so comfy, loved the idea of showering outside and the fact you could wake up, open the door and literally be in the pool.

I don't understand all these negative comments about Tony's Villas it was such an amazing place, yeah it could use a bit of TLC but at the end of the day for the price it is definitely somewhere I would happily stay again and will be reccomending to friends and family.

The only thing I could complain about was the cats on the roof at night fighting but after a long day in the sun shopping and drinking your head hits the pillow and your asleep (didnt even hear the noise everyone else is complaining about). and if you put the mosquito net around the bed at night and make sure there are no holes anywhere the mozzies aren't even a problem, I came home with about 3 bites.

So I definitely reccomend staying at Tony's, I know we will be back :)

Room tip: definitely pay a bit extra and get the pool villa.
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Good points: Bed is comfy, aircon worked all week. The rest was bad.
We stayed here for 7 nights and were very disappointed. Noisy from the cats and dogs fighting and the band and construction next door. We went and bought mosquito coils and burnt them, sprayed ourselves and the rooms and plugged in the repellent to the one powerpoint that worked and didnt throw sparks. The food was awful, I asked on day 1 for herbal tea instead of normal tea for breakfast and got told I would need to pay extra. Needless to say we had a free dinner which we didn't bother to have in the restaurant as the breakfast was enough introduction. Linen needs to be replaced (it is all marked) and a good clean of all the rooms. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Dont stay there
1  Thank Greg_and_J0
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I stayed at tonys for 11 nights in October with my fiancé. We normally stay on the other side of Seminyak near bintang supermarket right near all the action so we were excited to be staying somewhere a little quieter this year.

We arrived and were so happy with the service and the room, it was quiet and relaxing and well hidden but as night come wow we change our minds. There was no action taken by staff for the mozzies at all, the door didn't even close all the way so they just came right in. Before bed we would spray all over but still wake with bites on average about 20 bites a night.

Also it was far from nice places to eat, even though taxis are cheap it's still a pain to have to catch them all the time. It's about a 30 minute walk to seminyak square from resort.

Besides all that we still did enjoy our stay there but next year we will be staying back near Bintang!