“Great coffee & smoothies ”
Review of Impresso

Impresso
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Ham Tien
Description: Coffee shop & Chill out. Art cuisine. Premium coffee. Desserts. Healthy food. Fresh seafood. Life music.
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Modern decor, relaxing music & comfy sofas. Would recommend their mango smoothie and coffee. Cakes are poor quality.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We eat the banana pancake, a waffle and two “long coffee” and everything was really delicious. We only payed 250 000 for everything which was cheap compared to how nice the restaurant is! The interior is super cool and they had really nice live music when we were there with an amazing singer. It was not too loud music like most restaurants like to play in Vietnam, but just calming background lounge music. Everything about this restaurant was just perfect, I’m sad that I didn’t found this before the last day of our stay in Maui Ne. Go here if you are in Maui Ne!!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I don't know how to tell you guys , that was so amazing . When i came inside i was think this place was same another coffee shop , but they give me everything
Good place if you stay in MuiNe

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to go in Mui Ne. Nice atmosphere, great music, delicious healthy food and drinks...A fantastic place to hangout if the weather doesn’t allow beach activities.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I went to Impresso twice. First time was ok. I mean, the decor is really nice but the food (breakfast) was soso. It was tasteless and the service was not so good. The waitresses didn't really speak well English and they didn't pay attention either. I ask to have a macchiato and it came like a latté. This morning I came back because I wanted to have an other smoothie bowl which was good last time. Unfortunately, the one I took was tasteless and I didn't even finish it. The espresso was good though. I do not recommend considering it's quite expensive and the breakfast and coffee are just ok. I am very disappointed.