Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tavariley
New York City, New York

Great hotel in Halong city

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 June 2019via mobile
I just stayed here few days and I am very happy with this hotel, the staffs are very friendly and helpful, they smile all the time and support us alot during time we stayed here. The room is very big and comfortable with wifi free, parking ... food and beverage here is great. I will come back here with my friends and family next time. And I strongly to recommend everybody should stay here when you go to visit Ha long bay and Halong city!
Date of stay: June 2019
HaLong Hotel M, Người quản lý at Merit Halong Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 12 June 2019
Dear Tavariley,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Merit Halong.
It is our pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
  • Expedia.com
    • Booking.com
    288 Hotel
    3.3 km from Merit Halong Hotel
    View more hotels in Hung Thang
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. Room is comfortable. I booked for 2 nights and i like it. Location also lovely. If you want to stay here should book deluxe room with window. Recommended. Thank you Merit. I will come back one day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    HaLong Hotel M, Người quản lý at Merit Halong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Dear TranN366,
    Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Merit Halong.
    It is our pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

Friendly staff and Very convenient, highly recommended this hotel for business and lesure time. Variety of foods have indulged me during my stay and I would like to stay more often if I can. The room is very convenient and quite, amenities are seriously prepared for the guests. Was very fast and well served

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear LevilTo,
    Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Merit Halong.
    It’s our pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel via a recommendation of my friend. We found it via google map and check in. It was nice reception and great view outdoor.
    Room is large and modern it is new i think. Facility was cozy and decent. I love the large window to the bay. Food was decent too. Thing I love the best is staff attitude, they are so friendly though their english was modest. I will be back soon.

Date of stay: June 2019
    Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear NinhBinhGateWay!
    Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Merit Halong.
    It’s our pleasure to hear that you enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

Coming from the night bus i was please to be able to check in early in the morning. The clerk at the front desk was adorable and brought me on her motorbike to a restaurant nearby since I was starving. So nice of her. While i was eating she sent me someone who could give me advice on what to do around and arrange for tour (such as boat tour in Halong bay) Dung was there promptly and as put many years in the tourism industry so he knows what he is talking about. He quickly arrange for the boat tour, a motorbike rental, and even drove my to the dock and back. I was all taken care of. What a great service! The room itself looks exactly like the pictures and everything was spotless. Great modern and clean decor. They even had breakfast ready for me to take out before taking the ferry early the next morning. The hotel is a bit outside of the main part of the city but having a motorbike or taking a cab will get you there in no time. Definitely recommend this place!

Trip type: Travelled solo
    3  Thank Joena_17
    HaLong Hotel M, Người quản lý at Merit Halong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

Dear Joena!
    Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Merit Hotel.
    We are delighted to learn that you enjoy your stay with us.
    We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2019

My family had fab time here! Very clean & beautiful bathroom, specious bed with crisp & clean linen, that’s all you need! Amazing price. The owner & staff are so kind & friendly. Strongly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear Fearless!
    Thank you so much for your posive comment and your effort to recommend to other clients.
    We promise to keep the best services from now on for your return and our next customers.