Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
NinhBinhGetaway
Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice stay in halong city

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 June 2019via mobile
I booked this hotel via a recommendation of my friend. We found it via google map and check in. It was nice reception and great view outdoor.
Room is large and modern it is new i think. Facility was cozy and decent. I love the large window to the bay. Food was decent too. Thing I love the best is staff attitude, they are so friendly though their english was modest. I will be back soon.
Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
HaLong Hotel M, Người quản lý at Merit Halong Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 12 June 2019
Dear NinhBinhGateWay!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Merit Halong.
It’s our pleasure to hear that you enjoy your stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.
AU$93
AU$82
    AU$83
AU$35
Fully refundable
No fees just great deals
    AU$41
AU$58
    AU$49
0.8 km from Merit Halong Hotel
View more hotels in Hung Thang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

Coming from the night bus i was please to be able to check in early in the morning. The clerk at the front desk was adorable and brought me on her motorbike to a restaurant nearby since I was starving. So nice of her. While i was eating she sent me someone who could give me advice on what to do around and arrange for tour (such as boat tour in Halong bay) Dung was there promptly and as put many years in the tourism industry so he knows what he is talking about. He quickly arrange for the boat tour, a motorbike rental, and even drove my to the dock and back. I was all taken care of. What a great service! The room itself looks exactly like the pictures and everything was spotless. Great modern and clean decor. They even had breakfast ready for me to take out before taking the ferry early the next morning. The hotel is a bit outside of the main part of the city but having a motorbike or taking a cab will get you there in no time. Definitely recommend this place!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Joena_17
HaLong Hotel M, Người quản lý at Merit Halong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

Dear Joena!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Merit Hotel.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoy your stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2019

My family had fab time here! Very clean & beautiful bathroom, specious bed with crisp & clean linen, that’s all you need! Amazing price. The owner & staff are so kind & friendly. Strongly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Fearless!
Thank you so much for your posive comment and your effort to recommend to other clients.
We promise to keep the best services from now on for your return and our next customers.

Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

My partner and I stayed in the Merit Hotel during our visit to Ha Long. We couldn't have felt more welcome to this lovely hotel. It was spotlessly clean and the staff could not do enough to help us. We booked our day trip to Ha Long through the hotel which was also fantastic. The only downside to this gem is the location is a bit outside of the city for bars and restaurants, but getting a taxi was easy.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HaLong Hotel M, Chủ sở hữu at Merit Halong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Dear ciaranryan

Thanks for your great feedback to our hotel, we are so happy to hear that. We do hope that we can be see you again once you come back to Halong.

Reviewed 11 April 2019

Nice area and very nesrbthe Halong city center, close to highway on the shore. Rooms are modern and furbished newly. Bathroom is excellent like 5 stars hotel design. Car parking place is available. Highly recommendable.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Toroshan S

Dear Toroshan S

Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. It has the friendliest owner and staff who made me feel like this place was my home and they pointed me in the right direction for a cruise on the bay, traditional local dining (hot pot with fresh seafood which was delicious) scooter rental, taxis when needed, where to buy a SIM card, cable car/amusement park, night market etc. Look no further, this is the place you want to stay in a very convenient location to everything and you can’t beat the price for what you get. I still can’t believe how inexpensive it was.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
HaLong Hotel M, Chủ sở hữu at Merit Halong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2019

Dear 298jacob