Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cruiser28862405993
Hanoi, Vietnam

Tet Holiday

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Feb 2024
The hotel has a very beautiful sea view. We had an interesting experience in Ha Long. At the time everyone is filled with a very excited Tet atmosphere. I saw people buying a lot of things. The receptionist named Hao told us a few things about Tet with peach blossoms, banh chung and lucky money. we love here and we love Tet holiday
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 5 Feb 2024
Dear Cruiser28862405993,
Good afternoon from Mường Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre!
Thank you very much for your review. We are very delighted that you had a great time at our hotel. At Mường Thanh, we aim to deliver a "Home away from home" experience for our guests with an unparalleled level of personalized services.
Your review will motivate our staff to try harder to provide the best service for our customers. Thank you once again for visiting us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
With best regards,

Lobby
AU$102
2.8 km from Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel
Restaurant
Đến The Bay và cảm nhận sự hài hòa giữa kiến trúc và cây xanh. Chắc chắn sẽ khiến bạn thư thái ^
AU$32
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$172
2.7 km from Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel
View more hotels in Bai Chay
All reviews sun world great view halong bay bed location
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2024

Well located place near the beach and the pier of Ha Long Bay (beautiful to see). The breakfast is a buffet and you have multiple choice.
Mr quand and Ms Hao are very helpul and agreable at the reception desk and lobby. Beds and pillows are very nice in the rooms.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Luxury Ha Long Centre Muong Thanh , Kinh doanh at Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2024

Hello Mr./Ms.G3927SEsandral,
Thank you for your review after staying with us. We're happy to hear that you love our service and our dedicated staff. We all look forward to welcoming you and your family back as soon as possible.

Reviewed 28 January 2024

Visited Ha Long for two days with my friends. Nice city, nice hotel and also nice people here. Immediately fall in love with your swimming pool ,too bad that we couldn't swim because of the weather,haha. Viet nam was much colder than i expected ,but luckily in this hotel i always feel warm by the great attitudes from staffs. Especially thanks to mr Quang, he helped me a lot by showing me the way to night market, and also the place for smoking we asked for .really a good lad. Would love to recommend this great hotel .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luxury Ha Long Centre Muong Thanh , Kinh doanh at Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2024

Dear vietn475,
Good afternoon from Mường Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre!
With best regards,

Do Dieu Linh

Reviewed 16 January 2024

The best hotel in Ha Long city. The receptionist are very kind and friendly. All of the staff help our group very much . They talk to me many place where i can go to visit and eat local food. HUYEN help me take a lot of beautiful picture. HA take care my family very good. I love this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luxury Ha Long Centre Muong Thanh , Kinh doanh at Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2024

Hello Mr./Ms.niket2024,

Reviewed 16 January 2024 via mobile

This would have to be the nicest hotel I've stayed at so far. I loved it. Reception were excellent, rooms were beautiful. The restaurant food and waiters were 5 star professionals. I couldn't fault it. Keep up the good work guys, absolutely loved it 🥰🥰👍🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Mr./Ms.Experience493323,

Reviewed 16 January 2024

From German, I came to the hotel on holiday for 2 days and had to came back to German in the third day. Muong Thanh hotel is located right in the center of Halong city. I chose a room with ocean view, it's quite beautiful. What's surprised me the most is the staff, theyre friendly, hardworking served us with good behaviors especially Ms. Hao and Ms. Oanh whom I met when I was there. I had my goodtime when I was in Ha Long, the hotel was stunning and the people there were very kind,definately have to go back to Vietnam in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends