Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
nike t

Good

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Jan 2024
The best hotel in Ha Long city. The receptionist are very kind and friendly. All of the staff help our group very much . They talk to me many place where i can go to visit and eat local food. HUYEN help me take a lot of beautiful picture. HA take care my family very good. I love this hotel.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 16 Jan 2024
Hello Mr./Ms.niket2024,
Thank you for your review after staying with us. We're happy to hear that you love our service and our dedicated staff. We all look forward to welcoming you and your family back as soon as possible.

AU$116
Lobby
AU$111
2.8 km from Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel
Restaurant
Đến The Bay và cảm nhận sự hài hòa giữa kiến trúc và cây xanh. Chắc chắn sẽ khiến bạn thư thái ^
AU$30
2.1 km from Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel
    AU$32
0.3 km from Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel
View more hotels in Bai Chay
All reviews sun world great view halong bay bed location
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2024 via mobile

This would have to be the nicest hotel I've stayed at so far. I loved it. Reception were excellent, rooms were beautiful. The restaurant food and waiters were 5 star professionals. I couldn't fault it. Keep up the good work guys, absolutely loved it 🥰🥰👍🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luxury Ha Long Centre Muong Thanh , Kinh doanh at Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2024

Hello Mr./Ms.Experience493323,

Reviewed 16 January 2024

From German, I came to the hotel on holiday for 2 days and had to came back to German in the third day. Muong Thanh hotel is located right in the center of Halong city. I chose a room with ocean view, it's quite beautiful. What's surprised me the most is the staff, theyre friendly, hardworking served us with good behaviors especially Ms. Hao and Ms. Oanh whom I met when I was there. I had my goodtime when I was in Ha Long, the hotel was stunning and the people there were very kind,definately have to go back to Vietnam in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Mr./Ms.Wanderer19336415046,

Reviewed 14 January 2024

I had the opportunity to attend the Athena Group event held at Muong Thanh luxury Ha Long center. There is very good service here and especially the receptionist Duc and Huyen take good care of customers, and are very enthusiastic

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Mr./Ms.Explorer57280504155,

Reviewed 12 January 2024

Mr. Quang and Ms. Hong’s attitude is really good. I was moved by their help. I want to recommend them to the best staff of this hotel.
그들의 친절에 정말 감동 받았습니다.
다시 한 번 그들의 친절에 감사드립니다. 늦은 시간, 어려운 부탁일 수도 있었는데, 적극적인 태도로 문제 해결에 도움을 주어 정말 감동 받았습니다.

새해 복 많이 받으시길 빕니다. 감사합니다.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luxury Ha Long Centre Muong Thanh , Kinh doanh at Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Long Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2024

Hello Mr./Ms. 성범 황,

Reviewed 12 January 2024

I been to Ha Long with my girlfriend. We booked a night in Deluxe King Room. Ms. Hao was so nice that she offered me an early check-in at around 1 P.M. The Deluxe King Room is spacious, it still keeps warm and cozy atmosphere. The bathroom is so big, with built-in shower and bathtub. The breakfast has various choices for both Asia and Western foods. I asked the receptionist to request towels and bath suits and get them immidiately. Even in busiest days they still served us well. I would like to recommend the hotel for a short stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple