“You are trapped here and at their mercy ”

Masada National Park Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Masada
Price range: USD 8 - USD 40
Cuisines: Israeli
Description: Rich lunch buffet : a main course dish side dishes, salad plate, soft drinks, muffins .
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful visit at Masada National Park, but were disappointed at how we were seemingly taken advantage of at the cafe restaurant. I ordered the meal deal for me (a very expensive deal), but for my little granddaughter I put some spaghetti on a plate. It had plain sauce, no meat, and was oily. I was charged nearly $10 for this, too much for what she received. I suppose they can charge what they want, there is no other place to eat anywhere around. Next time I would recommend just loading up your plate (it is a self service buffet style) and then get an extra plate and serve the kids from this.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Even though taste wise it is nit the best shawarma plate i ever had. It was pretty good. But the service we got from the guys there and the portions of food they gave us is top notch. Thank you!!

1  Thank RhodaVoitenko
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah on Masada and had luch afterwards in the cafe. I opted for a buffet style which worked out great as everyone got what they wanted and celection was good. It was not fancy but good quality and tasty. They has drinks and fresh fruit there as well. The place is spacious and very clean. As far as Masada visit, it is an amazing and very special place to visit. I would highly recommend to make a trip there if you travel to Israel.

1  Thank ina709804
Reviewed 18 July 2018

After a wonderful experience visiting the Masada National Park, it is tempting to line up at the restaurant in the visitors' center. They have 2 lines but both lead to limited choices. Ultimately, all of the food is mediocre. Unfortunately, they didn't have sabiches. We ended up with a falafel which was quite bland. A disappointing end to a visit to the MNP.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

However, the food is average at best. Options are limited and tend to be on the greasy/fried/salty side. However, given the location and how hot Masada can be, it is wonderful to have many choices of cold drinks available!

4  Thank ali l