“THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER STAYED AT”
Review of Cambridge Atrium

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wembley
Cambridge Atrium
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We have backpacked many asian countries and this was by far the worst accomodation I have ever stayed at. We went down with a 2yr old and a 4month old baby for my 2yr old to have an operation at St John of God Hospital. the accomodation was handy as it was close to the hospital but that was the only positive. The staff were extremely rude, the place was old and dirty and I booked for all of us and was given a one room, room with only a double bed. The kids had to stay on old matresses on the floor and we werent even given any linen for them even though we were charged extra for the two kids. I would never ever stay ta this place again!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank ktownrobertsclan
There are newer reviews for Cambridge Atrium

Reviewed 17 September 2009

I booked the accommodation and organised payment but one of my colleagues stayed there one night. The manager was very rude (for absolutely no reason) to both myself and my colleague and my colleage said the accommodation was very average. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone - problem is Perth's accommodation at short notice seems to be very limited, and over priced for what you get. Once the boom is over it will be interesting to see how places like the Cambridge Atrium go.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelOwlGoldCoast
Reviewed 3 February 2009

Don't be fooled by the website! This property is 20 years past a refurbishment, as is the manager as to hospitality skills. We booked looking for an apartment with ability to close off a bedroom to accomodate a baby sleeping. I personally rang the manager to check this and he said (and wrote in an email back to me) that he would give us a ground floor apartment with separate bedroom and a 'rollout' or sofa bed on the floor in the living area. On arrival, he said that was no longer possible, we were upstairs and remained glued to the spot, whilst my 60 yo mother carried both suitcases up to the room where we found 'Motel in a can' smell throughout, air conditioner rattling like a chaff cutter, fridge same, also rusted on outside. Had to have the street facing doors open to get fresh air and traffic noise. No globes in laundry or entry, sewage smell coming from kitchen sink and bathroom. The 'rollout' bed was actually a cheap flipout vinyl-covered foam sofa so I slid over it all night each time I rolled over. Bathroom door had hinge damaged so door could not shut. Crockery unclean, carpet stained. The baby's cot had to be put behind the entry door as there was not room anywhere else. There were no lamps to be able to read or keep the light low while the baby slept. Garden, pool area very unloved and need of TLC. 'Basil' (as we dubbed him) seem to think we should pay $300 - 400 p/n if we had really wanted a separate sleeping area and appeared oblivious to any of the other problems. We lasted 3 of the 4 nights I had stupidly paid for in advance and left to take up a friend's offer and stayed with her for our final night. Only positives were lots of parking and linen but not at all worth the inconveniences.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MaiseGus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wembley
Sage Hotel West Perth
Quest West Perth
Quest West Perth
#3 of 65 in Perth
The Murray Hotel Perth

Been to Cambridge Atrium? Share your experiences!