Review Highlights
Worth every penny

This is the best holiday campsite I’ve ever been on and I’ve been camping for many years fishing... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
davensarah1971
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lovely pub

We had a lovely meal in the swan on site with a pint of doom bar and Devonshire ale my hubby had... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shass D
Southampton, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Deciding last minute to take a swim at Cofton we stayed and ate in the restaurant (Amelia's Pantry) what a surprise, the meal (Scampi, Chips & Salad) was well presented, all staff were courteous and polite, good sized portion and reasonably priced.

This certainly puts some pub grub to shame. Very nice and worth another visit very soon.

2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 22 February 2015

Beautiful swimming/leisure pool ideal for couples and families. The Dining area is spacious, clean and friendly. Hot chocolate was delightful and not made by machine.

a great day out for locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

I had a wonderful birthday lunch at this venue. Staff could not do enough to make my 40th birthday lunch special.
Food was hot and on time.
I am member of the leisure club and have a new found intrest in exercise.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

Having spent the last six days in a touring caravan in glorious sunshine at Cofton Country Park, I can recommend most of it. The pool, fishing lakes, bars and restaurants, plus the shop were in the main, very good value for money. I paid £94 for six nights, which for what's on offer is tremendous value. There is a cost of £5 per day (£4 for us old uns) for fishing. The lakes are well stocked and there are some monster Carp and Bream. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The only downside was my pitch and the wifi. To be honest, I chose the pitch because it was near to the lakes and there were better pitches I could have taken. There was very little grass on the pitch and it was a bit soggy and muddy. The other downside was the wifi. I paid nearly £18 for a weeks unlimited access. It was useless. It took me a day to realise you had to book in a reception and not as instructed in the web site. When I finally did get on line, it was slow, intermittent and kept going off line and wouldn't let me sign back in. I did complain and received my money back with no hassle. Overall a pleasant stay and would recommend it.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Been visiting Cofton Country for years. Great place to relax, unwind and enjoy. Good country walks, short walk to the beach or a bit further along the beach to Dawlish to see the black swans. Cofton Country is a well managed site with exceptional customer service, very well presented, clean, tidy and excellent entertainment in the evenings for all ages.