Hartford Hall Hotel
USD 81*
Travelodge Middlewich(Middlewich)(Great Value!)
USD 49*
Travelodge
Premier Inn Warrington South Hotel(Stretton)(Great Value!)
USD 82*
PremierInn.com
The Park Royal(Stretton)
USD 108*
Oaklands Hotel(Weaverham)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshartford hallsunday lunchbe visiting againthe pubworth a visitfood was lovelyspecial thankspoached eggslovely placemanor suitevery comfortable roomovernight staytea and coffeefamily roomvery pleasant staywarm welcomelovely staff
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great family meal, excellent quality food with a brilliant selection of drinks. The staff were warm and couldn’t do enough for us! We will definitely return in the near future for our friend’s birthday. 100% worth a visit if you are in the Northwich area!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HartfordHall, Restaurant Manager at Hartford Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Cian

Thanks for the kind words I'll pass them onto the staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Don't be a stranger

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We attended my partners nans funeral on Wednesday and I’m sorry to say but the service was below par. I have provided a similar service many times myself but this isn’t a jealous slangging match.
I know food was to be provided along with drinks and a glass of prosecco to have a toast however a few things were lacking in my opinion.
Firstly this wasn’t going to be a butty and go several hundreds of pounds were spent for a few hours.
Obviously the staff were aware this was a wake but the first thing we were greeted with were a bar member in Jeans and a t shirt. Most of similar events I have been to the staff were dressed appropriately shirt trousers even tie this gives the impression of respect . So not a good first impression. It seems Hartford hall forgot what was required
The toast drink was not ready when we arrived as requested it was almost an hour or more later before we got it. The tea and coffee weren’t ready as the hot water wasn’t switched on with enough time to boil the water before we got there. We had to chase the staff up for everything. The amount paid for the food and what was given seemed a bit at odds with what I would expect but that is something grandad would check. However when a member of the group paid for a round of drinks for everyone the staff were there very quickly.
A little more attention to detail and carry out what was agreed would have gone a long way. The staff were pleasant and polite but like I say a bit more attention to detail. We wanted everything to run smoothly at such a sensitive time but I feel things could have been better. Again the staff were polite but presentation of the whole event was lacking

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HartfordHall, Restaurant Manager at Hartford Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Please accept our apologies for your disappointing experience with us, this falls short of the standards I know we are capable of, and strive to achieve. Please do not hesitate to contact myself via email as I would like to investigate this further. - hartfordhallhotel.northwich@marstons.co.uk

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and modern, we would definitely recommend. The room was ready for when we arrived. Staff were really friendly and helpful, from start to finish. The room was lovely and very comfortable. Would love to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HartfordHall, Restaurant Manager at Hartford Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hi Chloe
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Not far from the motorway we been to caravan & camping show in Birmingham then stop off the night here & off to Manchester in morning to northern fishing show, Lovely place , staff friendly & room was gd & breakfast was lovely & had some lovely cocktails & a lovely meal at the end of the night.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
HartfordHall, Restaurant Manager at Hartford Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and restaurant. The cocktail menu is created on site by our own drinks development team. So if your in the area again there maybe a different selection of cocktails. I have told the kitchen team how much you enjoyed the breakfast and evening meal.
I hope to see you again when your up our way.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Stayed here for one night and thought it was a nice hotel with very helpful staff. Beds were comfortable and although the hotel was very warm I slept with the window open so it not an issue for me. Had a meal in the evening and the food was very good and the breakfast was okay in the morning also. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have passed on your compliments to all team members. We hope to see you again soon.