“Worst customer service adayar anandha bhavan, koyambedu metro station branch”

A2B Adyar Ananda Bhavan
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Avadi
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Today I had been to Adyar Anandha Bhavan Koyambedu Metro Station Branch, I experienced AAB many time but today 06.Apr.2018, 8AM my experience in Koyambedu Metro Station Branch is very RUDE STAFF BEHAVIOUR. It seems staff here are mostly from North India or North East India (Poor quality staff employed to get advantage of staff salary) who don’t understand southern region customer FOOD HABIT, CULTURE….here very first time I saw TIFFEN served only with SAMBAR they do not provide CHUTNEY??? I am experiencing adayar anandha bhavan in Chennai since 2001 and very first time in this branch I am surprised to know this!!! In Chennai any hotel you may experience tiffen will be served at least with three variety of chutney. We generally avaoind going to street side cheap /unbranded hotel irrespective of their food quality and hygiene is that of employee poor staff who spoils our time with their rude behavior….Adayar Anandha Bhaven become even worst that street side local restaurants employing worst staff.
I never attempt to experience this Adayar Anandha Bhavan againt in my life time and atleast see that all my groups are aware about this experience….I have seen many Indian business conglomerates lost their presence in market mainly due to poor customer service ….AAB not going to be exceptional defenately they will realise after they witness no customers visitng their brances.

Great effort ….Good initiative of loosing vast customer base by employing poor /uneducated staff.

1  Thank Gopalakrishnan K
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Worst customer service. Few restaurants behave as if they don't need any more customers and this is one of them.
You go and sit inside a table, no one cares for the next ten minutes. Only after you raise your arm or voice to gather attention, you can find a waiter rushing towards you.
And incase if u think too much on what to order, you will lose the waiter's attention.
This pathetic service doesn't deserve such high costs as in the menu.
Yesterday we ordered chola poori, plain dosa, rava dosa and veg noodles.
No complaints with chola poori as it was tasty. But the sambar given for dosa was too bad. Usually high class veg restaurants have a consistent good sambar taste. But to my utter disappointment, sambar too let me down.
Overall its not a must visit one. It's just gaining customers due to its prime location and parking

Been to A2B Adyar Ananda Bhavan? Share your experiences!