“Greatbfood”

Yew Tree Coffee Barn
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Halewood
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We aim to provide quality food in a relaxing atmosphere whilst offering views of the greenbelt countryside. Enjoy a day out whatever the weather, sit back with a hot drink in front of the roaring log fire or relax outside watching the hens and sheep roam whilst eating ice-cream.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited here with my friend, I had chicken and bacon on toasted granary bread, my friend had tuna, cheese and onion melt both were served with a small salad and crisps, they were delicious, my mocha was lovely, would recomend, loved all the free range chickens roaming around outside.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely meeting place. Great for children as they have animals to pet. Friendly staff. And lovely food. And great service

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I, my daughter and boyfriend, had booked and paid for afternoon tea to celebrate my 70th birthday. What a rip off. £44 for abysmal fayre. Had we not paid in advanced, I might have paid them £30 for what we were presented with. Each person received one slice of bread, made into two sandwiches of ham with coleslaw and cheese with chutney! To accompany this gigantic feast was a handful of crisps, a small person’s handful. Also, an espresso size cup of warm soup. Four types of cake~ scone with jam and cream, lemon curd cake, slice of coconut cake and a slice of chocolate cake. To drink, each person was presented with a mini- milk bottle of milkshake~ I am 70 not 7. Rounded off with 2 pots of tea between the 4 of us. I was decidedly unimpressed with what was to be a joyous landmark family celebration. I fail to see how they can justify such an exorbitant price in return for such meagre refreshment. Do they have a conscience? I wait to read their justification. The day was spoilt from that moment on. From the photograph, you can see what I was presented with. The other side of the picnic bench had the same food replicated for another of our group. To sum up, profit before pleasure.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

What a little gem this coffee barn is. The food is excellent- I particularly enjoyed my English breakfast with a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate. The coffee barn is next to Yew Tree farm and was a welcome stop off whilst buying our excellent local vegetables for Christmas

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I have been there almost 10 times, sometimes service good and they are slow but the place is so nice. Just need a good management and maybe change the menu a little bit. Always have the nice latte in this place.