All reviews st ives cooked breakfast stayed here tea and coffee wedding twin corridor radiator bedroom comfort
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We went to a family function in St Ives and stayed here. It was very high quality and to be recommended. Comfort, well appointed and a very good couple who run things. Very pleased to have stayed here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
BrambleCorner, Owner at Bramble Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thankyou for your kind review, you are welcome to come and stay with us again at anytime

Martinm & Kay

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Went to a friends wedding in St Ives Cambridge and looked for a B&B close to church and venue and found this Gem
Lovely big rooms fresh and clean, lady who ran it extremely helpful and friendly. Let us have our rooms early to get changed for wedding as we had travelled from Birmingham and our friends from Kent.
Told us how to lock up when we got back from reception on the evening etc.
Had a great sleep ( probably from all the gin ) had a cracking breakfast and all for a great price too.
Defiantly recommend it if you in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happyclock
Reviewed 24 April 2017

This is the third time I have stayed here and I can't recommend it highly enough. Very friendly and accommodating hosts, (including three chickens that came to welcome me) good breakfasts followed two good nights sleep, no road noise, lovely bedroom with en-suite bathroom plus everything to hand that I'd forgotten to pack! I'll be back in July and can't wait. One bonus for a woman traveling solo, is that I feel very safe.

Room Tip: Kingfisher room is very well laid out, lots of space and the en-suite is lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
BrambleCorner, Owner at Bramble Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

You are always very welcome here Ann and thanks for the great review

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Bramble corner when attending a family event. It was local and close to family, I was not aware this was in the area but pleased we found it. The owners were lovely and welcoming and the lady went out of her way to let us in later at night. The rooms were clean and although the twin was not directly en suite it might as well have been as access was easy and quiet with no others coming into the corridor. The previous week I stayed at a grand hotel in York and would most definitely say this b&b was cleaner and better value for money! (Being a bit of a clean freak myself, I'm very particular when going away and this most definitely met my high standards). The breakfast was lovely as we took advantage of the full English which was available and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great stay, would use again if I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
BrambleCorner, Owner at Bramble Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thankyou for such a lovely review. We aim to please our guests and it is very rewarding to receive comments such as yours. You are very welcome anytime

Regards

Martin & Kay

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed for 1 night in April 2017 as on business in the area. Easy location a few miles from A14. I was in a single room with a single bed. Ensuite was modern and really well sized with nice shower. Lovely welcome from the owners and organised time and what i wanted for cooked breakfast. Cereal, juice and fruit was also available in the cosy shared dining room. Room had everything you'd want for an overnight stay including hairdryer. Tea, coffee and fruit/herbal teas were available on the landing to help yourself. Free wifi was available and good connection. Off road parking and was welcomed by the 3 friendly chickens in the morning when walking to my car. Will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business