All reviews st ives cooked breakfast stayed here tea and coffee wedding twin corridor radiator bedroom comfort
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night when I needed a room on the way to somewhere else. Very friendly hosts and very helpful in accommodating my unhelpfully late arrival! Nice room, good breakfast and terrific value at just £40 on lastminute.com. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a single night, for a wedding in the village. It's a very pleasant B&B in a tranquil location, with kind and welcoming owners. They were happy to allow us early check in and gave us a key to come in late. The room was lovely and comfortable, with plenty of space. Nice cooked breakfast. There's secluded parking behind the house, along with a beautiful garden. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a short stay in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan M
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had a short break of 3 nights here at Bramble Corner and the owners were friendly and knowledgable, giving us ideas of where to go and what to see which was very helpful. The room was comfortable with tea & coffee making facilities which was made even better by them providing fresh milk if needed. Our room only had a shower so if a bath is needed you should check. The breakfast was lovely with homemade preserves and pastries if requested or full English. All in all a lovely stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because my niece's wedding took place in Bluntisham village. Bramble Corner is within easy walking distance of the church and is just a short walk from the Village Hall. When we arrived, we were welcomed by the owner as well as Alfie, the beautiful golden retriever, and a chicken!! We stayed in the King Double Room which was spacious and well equipped, having tea making facilities, hair dryer and wi-fi. The en suite, with bath and shower, had a supply of toiletries available for our use. We were given a key to Bramble Corner's front door in addition to our room door so that we could come and go as we pleased. In the morning, I was delighted to see Lily, the cat, whose curiosity led her to wait outside our room although she declined to venture over the threshold! Breakfast in the cosy dining room comprised a choice of fruit, cereal and yoghurt followed by the option of a full English breakfast. My non meat diet was catered for and the breakfast, with fresh and good quality ingredients, was lovely. The owner showed an interest in what we were doing without imposing and was pleasant and considerate. I would recommend this B&B where we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sheila S
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very good B&B. Owners were very obliging as we were out for the evening, so we were provided.
with a key to let ourselves in.
We had a very comfortable bed with 2 spare electric sockets for charging mobile phones. The décor right through the building is very bright and clean.
Very generous breakfast.