“Idea Base to Visit The Cotswolds”

Review of Sandown

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

sfineston...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Idea Base to Visit The Cotswolds”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I have stayed at Bruern on five occasions over the past 10 years, but this is my first review. It is perfect for a couple, families or two couples traveling together. Our most recent stay was Sandown which is ideal for two couples, each having a bedroom and ensuite bath, with wonderful common areas. My first visit was at Bookers with my wife and children. As we entered, my wife said: "I could live here". The units are very clean, beautifully furnished and perfect for feeling like you live in the Cotswolds. The location is perfect for touring the Cotswolds,

Date of stay: October 2015
Rooms Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Couples
Mary C
London, United Kingdom
“First visit and hopefully we will return!”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed at the Sandown Cottage (2 bedrooms) during the first week of August and were very happy. My little ladies were impressed with their poster beds and all the facilities. The indoor swimming pool was a winner as well as the bikes available free of charge. Their games room has got a good working piano (shame I didn't know about this as my girls could have done some practicing but in the absence of their piano books, the swimming pool did just fine!). We had a quick look at the Weir cottage (capacity for 10 people) when checking out - gorgeous cottage which could do the setting for a wonderful gathering during Christmas (I believe they can provide a Christmas tree). Lovely experience at Bruern Cottages!

Date of stay: August 2015
Value Location
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.