“My dream getaway - materialized!”
Fantastic views lounging around the pool
Fantastic views from the infinity pool Teak sun recliners next to the pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fantastic views lounging around the pool
Fantastic views from the infinity pool
Teak sun recliners next to the pool
Poolside sitting area with large oak table
Outside bbq and kitchen
Eating area, outside bar and kitchen area
outdoor cinema
3 Bamboo bedrooms
The indoor kitchen
Lounge
Living room
balcony out from the lounge
Entrance
Side of the villa opening out from the indoor dining area to the poolside
Outside dining area
Seafront shower
Seating area overlooking the infinity pool and the sea
Entrance
Secured Gated Entrance
Stone Spa
Overhead view of the seafront lounging area
Entrance surrounded by fragrant Lavendar bushes
Quiet corner for 2
The cook
View of the villa from afar
The entrance
Stone table by the waters edge...perfect for watching the sunset and the dolphins play
free range eggs every day
help yourselves to the vegetables from the garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
raa29
Ithaca, New York
“My dream getaway - materialized!”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Villa Amalia to me felt like a dream come true... like everything I've ever envisioned in a perfect vacation location had materialized. I had to pinch myself a few times upon arrival to make sure what I saw was real. :) I've seldom had an experience in which reality supersedes professional photography. The villa is absolutely beautiful - luxurious yet down to earth and welcoming... you feel like you belong right there and then. Sarah (manager), Tomula (maintenance) and Dimitra (chef) were absolute, hardcore professionals! My guests and I felt very much supported and taken care of to the slightest detail. I admit I'm a bit crazy when it comes to detail, but Sarah and her team met my expectations above and beyond. I would highly recommend villa Amalia to anyone interested in a secluded, private vacation away from it all, in a remote, secluded, and pure part of Greece. I know I'm definitely coming back! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: I liked everything.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Boy S
Amsterdam
“Paradise on earth”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Beautiful and very specious villa. The pictures already look great but in real life the estate is much more beautiful. We had a great time and we had a very relaxing holiday next to the pool or at the sun beds close to the sea. Dimitria cooks great traditional Greek meals and makes certain that you don't have to worry about anything. We have been there for a week but it felt like a month!

Since the villa is so beautiful. My girlfriend and I have decided that we want to get married at Villa Amalia, the owner is very helpful with al the arrangements. This really will be the most beautiful day of our lives.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Giorgos M
Athens, Greece
“A wholesome luxury escape for the travel connoisseur”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in September 2014

A wholesome luxury escape for the travel connoisseur

This was a dream escape!

What a marvelous time we had during our stay!

We have found our “very own” luxurious Mediterranean "home away from home" with fabulous amenities -- immersed in Greece’s rich natural habitat of flora and fauna and all overlooking the vast blue sea!

The tranquil and breathtakingly beautiful surroundings combined with the well laid out rooms made for a comfortable and relaxing stay that calmed the mind and pleased the senses.

The designer contemporary furnishings and the facilities on the grounds (outdoor bath with views to the sea, for example) offered more than one might expect from an exclusive property.

The overall feeling was modern and luxurious in a traditional Mediterranean milieu!

And the food… organic, authentic, regional cuisine prepared daily by our very own chef from the local village: For breakfast: omelets with fresh farmer’s eggs and delicious cheeses and vegetables, traditional wood brick oven bread with local honey and jams, and a variety of local sweet and savory pies with hand rolled phylo dough. The freshest seafood direct from the area’s Ambracian Gulf included succulent giant sized prawns, mussels and other in-season varieties grilled, sauteed or marinated, the Greek way. Grilled vegetables [picked from our very own garden] fresh tomato salads with regional feta cheese in our very own olive oil pleased our palate.

The outdoor chef's tables overlooking the infinity pool made for many unforgettable al fresco dining experiences: after-swim cocktails and meze on the deck at sunset; dinner under the moon and often a late night dip in the pool under the stars.

The added decor details of the choice of sundecks, the outdoor cinema, and the open oven kitchen made this vacation unlike any other. The crystal clear waters gave us a sense that the sea was ours alone. We were able to relax, swim and take in the aroma of fresh baked bread!

The accommodations and the hospitality of our host and the staff (daily cleaning service) were superb and left quite an impression, and a sense of wanting more.

We can’t wait to come back .. home ..in the midst of lavender and olive trees and surrounding seas…

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 1,177
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing